ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

what are you're two superstar picks for Money In The Bank?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jul 2010, 03:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Toby is on a distinguished road
Default what are you're two superstar picks for Money In The Bank?

My two MITB winners are

Raw: Edge

SmackDown!: Matt Hardy

Whats your two MITB winners?
Toby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2010, 03:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?The Bio-Hazard? OFFICIAL {Y!A7} is on a distinguished road

RAW: John Morrison

SmackDown!: MATT HARDY, he deserves it more than anyone else
?The Bio-Hazard? OFFICIAL {Y!A7} is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2010, 03:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

dxrulz is on a distinguished road

RAW john morrison

SMACKDOWN matt hardy or christian
dxrulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2010, 03:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Straight Edge Society Savior is on a distinguished road

RAW: John Morrison. He deserves it.

SMACKDOWN!: Matt Hardy. I want Christian to win, but I think this is Matt Hardy's last chance.
Straight Edge Society Savior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2010, 03:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

HardToRead is on a distinguished road

Raw: Chris Jericho

Smackdown: Kane but there are still 2 empty places for the match..
HardToRead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2010, 03:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

booje_boy is on a distinguished road

My two superstar picks are the words you're and your. You're is a contraction of the two words you and are. Your however is the possessive form of you. For example, what are your thoughts on this lesson in grammar you didn't ask for? Maybe now you're pissed off.
booje_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2010, 03:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Clark W-Shephard LOST is on a distinguished road

RAW: At the moment, it's a toss-up between Edge and Evan Bourne. It might be a bit of a stretch to think that Bourne is primed for the main event already, but the WWE seems very high on him lately, and he's looked like a rock star in his last few matches. That's almost always a pretty strong indication of who's next in line for a championship opportunity. Also, Jack Swagger's recent run with Money in the Bank and the world heavyweight championship really proved that the fans will accept a lower card guy winning the match. That shot him up through the card like a cannon, and now he's seen as a legitimate main event guy.

With Edge, he's always a threat to win in matches like these. His character is just SO perfectly suited to Money in the Bank, but I think that the fact that he's already won the match twice before (or, he's held and cashed in the briefcase twice. I know that Mr. Kennedy won the event in 2007) may hold him back a bit. Him and Randy Orton seem to be just working into their own feud at the moment, so I wouldn't be surprised if Edge lost (however, the winner of the match has a full calender year to cash it in, so Edge could easily hold the case for a while, much like he did when he first won it).

I suppose that Orton is always in the hunt regardless of who he's facing or what type of match he's in, but I just don't think he'll win Money in the Bank.

Smackdown: This ones much more open. I suppose that I can't really answer until the final two participants are revealed, but right now I'm picking Kane. I thought about Christian, but at this point, with all the action he's been involved in lately, Kane seems like the most likely candidate.

We're still going through the whole who shot The Undertaker angle and it's been pushed hard with Kane right at the center of it all. If I had to guess, and that's all this is at this point, I'd say that Kane will win Money in the Bank and cash it in pretty quickly (the RAW winner will hold onto it for a while longer), maybe even that night, against Rey Mysterio or Jack Swagger and win the title. After that, I'm predicting that he'll reveal himself to be the mystery attacker behind the assault on The Undertaker, and that'll all lead into a big money casket match at Summerslam between Kane and the returning Undertaker. It'll be one last run for Kane, who will most likely retire after that.
Clark W-Shephard LOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2010, 04:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

michael s is on a distinguished road

I also think Edge will win the Raw MITB, its his match and they need to get him back in the title picture

Smackdown: I think its a toss up between Christian and Matt Hardy, they deserve it the most
michael s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2010, 04:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ryan Barton is on a distinguished road

Raw: Miz

Smackdown: Kane
Ryan Barton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2010, 04:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
Young Noob

The French-Canadian Beauty 3 is on a distinguished road

Raw: Randy Orton

Smackdown: Matt Hardy
The French-Canadian Beauty 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2010, 04:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

# 1 dallas peep is on a distinguished road

raw:the miz. he has been getting pushed lately he has won the tag titles us title for the 2nd time been a nxt pro twice and just last monday he was in a segment with randy ortonh and edge telling orton he is tired of seeing the same faces in the main event

smackdown:drew mcintyre.he has been said to win mitb and i think it makes since because smackdown are running out of main eventer heels. they have jack swagger and thats it since cm punk is injured so i think they will make drew win and put him over as the top heel of smackdown
# 1 dallas peep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2010, 04:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

iloveedge { EDGE SPEAR ME } is on a distinguished road

RAW : EDGE of course

SMACKDOWN : MATT HARDY

I am so glad that someone else agrees with me on this subject.
iloveedge { EDGE SPEAR ME } is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2010, 04:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Amanda louise is on a distinguished road

sorry I cannot pick the 2 you've asked 4 but here's my predictions on what might happen. I would like to see Matt hardy win the MI TB

Cena to win the CAGE match against the 'Bottle of Mayo'

Rey Mystery to win his match and keep the belt, even after the injuries sustained along with the BIG SHOW on SMACK DOWN

BIG SHOW to avenge himself and attack Swagger BE FOR his match so Swagger goes into the ring injured then loses embarrassingly.

UNDERTAKER to return and launch an attack on KANE leaving little brother to be carted of to hospital and for te first time I can recall snatching the mike and declaring 'That's what I have wanted to do to my attacker all along' and the ring goes black and then the usual Taker pyrotechnics explode around the ring and Taker growls 'From now I HAVE NO BROTHER!'; makes his eyes go white and the stage blackens again and when the lights come on there is no Undertaker in the ring.

For any other matches then 'Let the best wrestler win' ( unless it is Punk and the SES as I think their getting more beatings from Kane would be fun just so Kane gets more air time and and Punk gets taken down a peg or 2. The reason behind the attacks on Punk could be that Kane wants someone to pay for Undertakers TOTAL rejection of him).
Amanda louise is offline   Reply With Quote