ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What Is Your Opinion About Bret Hart's Response To Martha Hart's Lawsuit?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jul 2010, 02:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

SMichelle is on a distinguished road
Default What Is Your Opinion About Bret Hart's Response To Martha Hart's Lawsuit?

According to Bret's current blog on facebook, he seems pretty pissed off towards Martha. Who can blame him considering Martha is the one keeping Owen's legacy out of the WWE Hall of Fame just out of spite. Really sad, unfair and disrespectful towards Owen Hart fans. Martha Hart hasn't done anything to keep Owen's memory alive regarding his wrestling career. It's too bad the fans can't do something to get Owen inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. Like sign a petition or something. I know it's not possible without Martha Hart's permission. It's just really frustrating. Martha needs to accept the fact Owen is gone. She needs to honor Owen's legacy once and for all. Not by a memorial foundation, but by allowing Owen to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame along with Bret and their father Stu Hart. Martha only cares about greed and control. I really hope she loses her lawsuit against the WWE and the McMahons.
SMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2010, 02:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever

I'm glad Martha's suing the WWE. They were under contract to not use his name in any of their products and they failed to do so.
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2010, 02:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

???RKO??? is on a distinguished road

The Harts might be one hell of a wrestling family, but they are probably one of the most screwed-up families as well.

I understand him being pissed off at her. Owen was Bret's brother longer than he was Martha's husband. BUT, Martha and her children were left widowed, with fatherless children. I think she's being manipulated by some greasy, unethical attorney that keeps wanting her to try and draw from the same well. But Bret isn't smelling like roses in this either. Bret didn't show up for the last PPV and Creative had to scramble to fix the storyline that had included him, to now disinclude him. That's because Bret's insurance carrier was giving him hell and he didn't tell WWE right away. They found out about it around Over The Limit.

So there's enough blame to go around by what Hart's sticking it to WWE at any given time. Also, just because she's blocking the WWE HoF does NOT mean she can block the actual Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame in NY. That's the real HoF.
???RKO??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2010, 02:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Dylon is on a distinguished road

OMG!!! Martha is such a you know what and Owen was a tremendous athlete with a huge wrestling famous family he deserves to reconized in the Hall Of Fame and even a DVD about him i agree with you 100% man martha will lose i support bret
Dylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2010, 02:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

Cadolots2 is on a distinguished road

Martha is a dumb fuck, Bret was Owen brother first before Owen marry that Golddigger
Cadolots2 is offline   Reply With Quote