ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is it time for Christian to win MITB and finally get that push into the main events?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jul 2010, 06:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

La Guapo? is on a distinguished road
Default Is it time for Christian to win MITB and finally get that push into the main events?

Or do you think someone else deserves it more?
La Guapo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2010, 06:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Cliff Dweller is on a distinguished road

I think he is ready for that push to the top. They have let Edge (who ran with it) and Jeff Hardy (who blew it) have it now it is time to give it to Christian and Matt Hardy...
Cliff Dweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2010, 06:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
CMA
Fresh Noob

CMA is on a distinguished road

Yes, he's been punished enough by WWE for leaving awhile back. He was on ECW for way to long, and hasn't even won a title since ECW folded. It's time!
CMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2010, 06:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Juni4466 is on a distinguished road

Matt Hardy needs it more...if he gets that mitb and cashes it in and win..i guess he'll start going back in the gym(if you noticed...he started to gain weight)and its been a long time that matt did not have a title..but i think that matt hardy and christian should have a rivalry since what happend on this passed smack down
Juni4466 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2010, 06:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Caleb is on a distinguished road

yea its time
Caleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2010, 06:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

EC Connection?- Final WYA Champ is on a distinguished road

Christian has deserved a World title for years now since 2005 and yes he should really win MITB at the PPV and he will give us brilliant matches every ppv and normal show he's on. He is maybe the best Smackdown overall performer and he has everything. Mic Skills, wrestling talent and the fans LOVE him. Like Christian said on Smackdown people like Drew McIntyre and Sheamus don't really earn their opportunities and mainly just get it by being close with the right people and Christian is the most deserving person in all the WWE.

No one deserves it more than Christian, here is my top three of deserving people:

1. Christian

2. Kane'

3. Matt Hardy

Everyone else doesn't even deserve it.
EC Connection?- Final WYA Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2010, 06:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Awesome One (F.R) is on a distinguished road

Yes , I agree with you , it's time to Christian get a great push , because he deserves , he is a great wrestler , and never won the World Heavyweight Championship or the WWE Championship.

No , no one deserves more that Christian !
The Awesome One (F.R) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2010, 06:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Y2J 555 is on a distinguished road

I think its better he wins the royal rumble and wins it at wrestlemania 27
Y2J 555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2010, 06:50 AM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

# 1 dallas peep is on a distinguished road

it should of been his time since 05 he was getting really over with the rivalry with cena and they could of made him the top heel on raw but they traded him to smackdown and they blew it so he left to tna became a 2 time nwa tna champion and now that he is back with wwe i think he would of been done won atleast one world title by know.i mean they gave the world title to jeff hardy who has been suspended 2 times has no mic skills yet all they think about is the money and i swear when i went to smackdown last month they had no christian merchandise whatsoever but i saw hornswaggle merchandise if they grow some balls and actually give christian a chance he can sell merchandise he has great mic skills he can crack way more funnier jokes and segments than cena and if they give him the chance he can be big if he is face or heel it doesent matter because thats just how great of a worker he is christian doesent need to win money in the bank he deserves it he was loyal to wwe since 1998 but they started treating him like crap so he left became a world champ and now he is back and i will tell you mitb ppv will be christians reckoning day because if he does not win he can kiss a world title goodbye

sorry if its long i get emotional over this stuff and my favorite wrestler
# 1 dallas peep is offline   Reply With Quote