ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What annoys you most about the IWC?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jul 2010, 12:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

The Man From The Dark Side is on a distinguished road
Default What annoys you most about the IWC?

I hate how they think since they have access to the internet everything that wwe/tna does is boring and what they think of is good.I am a bealiver in the termif a IWC member thinks of it then it must be stupid

BQ-What are your thoughts on this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg1DiEk7H4U

Answer BQ to get BA

Well some TNA marks on here can be nasty.I'm not saying there are no WWE marks on here but some tna marks tend to be nasty

I LIKE ME,That is how i feel about Daniel Bryan
The Man From The Dark Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2010, 12:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Samoa Joe (Y!A7) is on a distinguished road

What annoys me the most is we cant all get along everyone thinks that its a big competition that you have to choose I said what I am talking about is, you choose WWE, TNA, or Indies, that's basically how this section is labeled everyone has to take a side which is dumb, why cant we get along and all enjoy pro wrestling without bashing each other.
Samoa Joe (Y!A7) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2010, 12:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

CENAMAZING? is on a distinguished road

I agree
CENAMAZING? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2010, 12:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

I Like Me? is on a distinguished road

That a good majority of them forget that TV pro wrestling in the United States, at it's core, is about entertainment and storytelling, and it takes the promos and angles to get the matches over, and that the guy with absolutely no personality but can do a textbook corkscrew leg whip CANNOT be a World champion in WWE or TNA just because he can do a textbook corkscrew legwhip. There are a very select few in the history of wrestling who made it as a top guy in the companies that mattered who 'did his talking in the ring', and not every single superb technical wrestler has the tools to make it in the big leagues
I Like Me? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2010, 01:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever

How people think you're not a real wrestling fan or less of a wrestling fan if you don't watch TNA or the indies. No one is obligated to watch TNA or any other wrestling company if they don't want to and that's what most of the people of the IWC are forgetting.
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2010, 01:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Loni B: In The Zone is on a distinguished road

arrogance because most act like they know what's going on behind the scenes, when none of them have never stepped a foot in the ring. they don't know jack shit. i wanna know WHO they worked for. where are their credentials?
Loni B: In The Zone is offline   Reply With Quote