ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Could this be a Future WrestleMania Main Event: John Morrison (HBK) vs. Dolph Ziggler (Mr. Perfect)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jul 2010, 10:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

?The Animalistic-Viper°LP23©? is on a distinguished road
Default Could this be a Future WrestleMania Main Event: John Morrison (HBK) vs. Dolph Ziggler (Mr. Perfect)?

Could this be a Future WrestleMania Main Event: John Morrison (HBK) vs. Dolph Ziggler (Mr. Perfect)?
?The Animalistic-Viper°LP23©? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 10:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

?I Love ? ?The? ?Glamazon?? is on a distinguished road

Probably we will ge to see that match in the future but it would only be a good match if Dolph Ziggler changes his gimmick a little.
?I Love ? ?The? ?Glamazon?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 10:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

?Karla loves wwe? is on a distinguished road

morrison will win!!!!
?Karla loves wwe? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 10:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Rated Silent (Y!A7) is on a distinguished road

WrestleMania 31...

WWE Championship Match:

Dolph Ziggler vs John Morrison

I really do believe that in just five years time, these two guys will be the face of the company. Just like today's Randy Orton and John Cena being on the cover of everything. In 5 years, these two guys will have their name embedded into Sports Entertainment. Although, fans shouldn't compare Curt Hennig to Dolph Ziggler ever since Joe Hennig entered the company.
Rated Silent (Y!A7) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 10:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

wordlifeheel on Youtube is on a distinguished road

They did have about 6 or 7 outstanding matches back late last year. I'd love to see this happen. And I'd love to see Ziggler come out on top since Morrison won every one of their matches. And I hope McIntyre doesn't end the feud by getting Triple H to ask Vince McMahon for a IC title shot like he did back in December. Ziggler loses 7 matches for the belt but McIntyre wins the belt on his first try? WTF?!

Also, as an added bonus, Drew McIntyre was set to win the Money in the Bank Ladder match at the next PPV, but due to Visa problems, he is out for a while. Don't be suprised if whoever wins the briefcase (preferably Matt Hardy) loses it to McIntyre when he returns and McIntyre wins his undeserved World Championship.
wordlifeheel on Youtube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 11:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Richard Orton is on a distinguished road

Yes but John Morrison will never be an HBK and Dolph Ziggler will never be a Mr.Perfect.That could be a main event one day but they won't be like great wrestlers of the past.I could also see Ted Dibiase vs Randy Orton as a main event one day (Orton is still young he's only 30)
Richard Orton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 11:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

eric is on a distinguished road

Wrestlemania 30: Ultimate Submision match

John Morrison vs. Dolph Ziggler. Winner = John Morrison via Sweet Chin Music. Then the Sharpshooter. That would be an excellent match.
eric is offline   Reply With Quote