ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

MPWWE first show? Rate and pick winners?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jul 2010, 09:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

$Mr.Wrestling$-#1Jo-Mo Mark-yWa is on a distinguished road
Default MPWWE first show? Rate and pick winners?

This is the first show for the MPWWE (My Personal WWE) there will be a MPWWE on Monday and Friday (SD! and RAW) if anyone is interested in doing RAW, let me know in your answer and you've got the job! The Roster is anyone on the WWE roster, and the shows have the same titles as in MPWWE, everyone is allowed on either brand.

WWE Champion: John Morrison(Heel)

Intercontinental Champion: Kofi Kingston(Face)

Tag Champions: Charisma Personified (The Miz and chris Jericho) (Heels)

By the Way there is no womens wrestling on the show.

Show Starts:

John Morrison out to the ring. He brags about being the first MPWWE Champion. GM Teddy Long is out and tells him that every champions needs a challenger. And that tonight, there will be a 4-man tournament to decide the #1 Contender. The contestants being John Cena, Chris Jericho, Edge, and Randy Orton.

Match 1: Edge(Heel) b. John Cena(Face) in 14 minutes with a spear (Feel free to pick different winners to matches, if enough people agree it will be changed)

Match 2: Randy Orton(Anti-Hero) b. Chris Jericho(Face) in 11 minutes with an RKO

Backstage Teddy Long is shown. He announces the main event of Randy Orton VS Edge to be a no DQ Match.

Backstage interveiw with John Cena: He talks about how he lost and how he is not happy. He NEEDS the WWE title at all times, that is how it's been for years. Now we have John morrison? He throws Josh Matthews into a wall and kicks him until security takes him off.

Match 3: John Morrison(Heel) b Kofi kingston in a champion VS champion match in 14 minutes.Jack Swagger beats down Kingston and proclaims himself the #1 contender to the IC belt at Sumerslam in 6 weeks. (The Next PPV) a tired Kofi kingston weakly says You're on before getting beat down more by Swagger.

Match 4: Charisma personified(Heel) b. The Hart Dynasty(Face) in 9 minutes

Backstage Teddy long is talking to John Cena, He tells him he gave Josh Matthews a concussion and he is therefore suspen.....John Cena grabs his arm and says, I may want to rethink that if I were you. Teddy shakes him off and tries again, but Cena grabs his arm and says I warned you he picks Teddy up and F-U's him through a nearby table. Chris Jericho comes in and says Cena, I lost to there will be other chances. But Cena F-U's him through a snack table and screams at both of them. Cena VS Jericho at summerslam.

Match 5: Randy Orton b. Edge in 16 minutes with an RKO. john morrison comes out and tells him Randy, don't think you will walk out of Summerlsm as champion. because I just got of the phone with Mr. McMahon and he allowed me to choose any stipulation I wanted for this match. And it will be a ladder match!

End of show.

Summerlsam card:

IC title Match: Kofi Kingston VS Jack Swagger

Steel Cage Match: john Cena VS Chris Jericho

Ladder Match for the WWE Title: John Morrison VS Randy Orton

If you want to do RAW shows for MPWWE, just tell me in your answer and I'll confirm. you can make a few matches for SS, but stick with the outlined storylines in todays show, I have a Cena heel turn planned BTW.

Star if you like and tell me if you disagree with outcames, if enough people agree it will be changed. this goes for RAW as well as I will either write it or edit it.
$Mr.Wrestling$-#1Jo-Mo Mark-yWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 10:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Candice K is on a distinguished road

Very Nice! Keep It Up =)

SummerSlam Card:

IC title Match: Kofi Kingston VS Jack Swagger -- Winner = Jack Swagger

Steel Cage Match: john Cena VS Chris Jericho -- Winner = Chris Jericho (He Needs Some Wins)

Ladder Match for the WWE Title: John Morrison VS Randy Orton -- Winner = Randy Orton

Kane v. Undertaker (Inferno Match) -- Winner = Undertaker (Kane is burned in the facial area, he will return with his mask)

I give your show a 9/10! I Love It !!
Candice K is offline   Reply With Quote