ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

TNA: Jeff Hardy vs Abyss: your thoughts ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jul 2010, 08:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

? THE ROCK SAYS...? is on a distinguished road
Default TNA: Jeff Hardy vs Abyss: your thoughts ?

This was a great match, it shouldve been longer though and i wanted a NO DQ to see Abyss use that nail bat , what were your thoughts.

??...star..???
? THE ROCK SAYS...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 08:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

?The Animalistic-Viper°LP23©? is on a distinguished road

It was only Good because of Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam (He was the Ref), I forgot Mr. Kennedy
?The Animalistic-Viper°LP23©? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 08:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Samoa Joe (Y!A7) is on a distinguished road

I thought it was a good match wiith them both the ending was good too.
Samoa Joe (Y!A7) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 08:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

TotalNonstopWorldWrestlingA.E. is on a distinguished road

It was pretty good. I'm tired of seeing matches end by DQ so I'm glad no one got hit with that bat.
TotalNonstopWorldWrestlingA.E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 09:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

The Prototype ® is on a distinguished road

I think that both these guys are good competitors, I don't really watch TNA, but I am starting to watch it, and I know just to tell you that these two have good charisma and they have their own unique style in wrestling, Jeff Hardy is more Technical and Abyss is more of a Powerhouse, when these two meet expect a good match, but i would put my money on Jeff Hardy.
The Prototype ® is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 09:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

cman is on a distinguished road

as you stated it was a great match and should have been longer... however i was wondering where was hogan when abyss had that bat... hes big superman when abyss doesnt have a weapon and he has a chair and is surrounded by security guards... if he cant go out there and fight all the time he shouldnt ever... and rvd at the end just watched abyss atack mr anderson and jeff i know he got taken out but he was sitting there watching, he couldnt get up and attempt to stop it... this imo proves everybody fears abyss
cman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 09:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

WWE Wannabe. is on a distinguished road

I agree with you... Jeff Hardy vs. Abyss was a very good and not to mention, exciting match, and the reason(s) why I say that is simply due to how the match started off with a good pace, and had Jeff Hardy start the match off excitingly and the match itself also gave the crowd some wow types of moments, including myself.

I will have to agree with The Prototype ® and his answer, but I mainly agree with the part he mentioned about how professional wrestling, both WWE and TNA, tend to end most of their matches in a disqualification (DQ), and I for one personally think that ending almost every main event match-up in a disqualification is a very stupid way to end the show, and I am almost sure some may agree with me on that also.

So what I am trying to say is I am glad that last night's Jeff Hardy vs. Abyss match-up didn't end in a disqualification (DQ) like most matches tend to end. Sorry for taking so long to get to my point, but I think that Jeff Hardy vs. Abyss with special referee Rob Van Dam (RVD), was a very exciting match-up and had a good pace throughout the entire match-up, and was a good way to end the show...
WWE Wannabe. is offline   Reply With Quote