ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who will more likely Return to WWE: Shelton Benjamin (July) or Daniel Bryan (September)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jul 2010, 06:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

?The Animalistic-Viper°LP23©? is on a distinguished road
Default Who will more likely Return to WWE: Shelton Benjamin (July) or Daniel Bryan (September)?

The Months indicate when there 90 Day Contract Clause Ends...

Shelton Benjamin:

WWE is looking to Push an African American, So Why not return the Best Pure Athlete in WWE History Is thee Most Underrated WWE Superstar. Have him come a Win Money in the Bank, become World Champion and Fued against Jack Swagger. Shelton Benjamin is currently is College getting his Degree, but lots of Rumors saying he will sign with TNA. If Shelton returned to SmackDown, he would finally have a chance to become World Champion in WWE.

Daniel Bryan:

WWE needs someone with Charima/Mic Skills Wrestling Ability. WWE doesn't have that many Superstars like that. Bryan is known as the Best Technical Wrestler in the World, and WWE really needs a Technical Wrestler to put on Classic Matches. Return Bryan, Put him on RAW, And as soon as he comes make him WWE United States Champion Build Him into a Big WWE Superstar. Bryan now is looking for work with the Independent Circurt.
?The Animalistic-Viper°LP23©? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 06:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

jimmy is on a distinguished road

daniel b
jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 06:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Samoa Joe (Y!A7) is on a distinguished road

I'm gonna say Shelton since, wrestlers in the WWE locker room had a negative reaction when they were asked about Daniel Bryan, I say Shelton because he is an pure athlete and has more charisma then Daniel Bryan. But I expect Daniel to return at some point.
Samoa Joe (Y!A7) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 06:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Luke H is on a distinguished road

I would say Shelton because alot of people within the WWE didn't like Bryan alot and felt he needed a lot more work
Luke H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 06:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

HBK-The Greatest Of All Time is on a distinguished road

Shelton Benjamin
HBK-The Greatest Of All Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 06:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

eric is on a distinguished road

I was thinking that Shelton Benjamin can be in the Money In The Bank PPV. But Shelton will return soon. I hope WWE pushs him to the WWE Championship level instead of the U.S title I.C title.
eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 06:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

jp27fcp is on a distinguished road

I think Brian's return is more likely. His dismissal was had a larger impact in the fans and is making Vince lose too much money. So, his priority may be to bring Daniel Brian back.

Personally, I'm waiting to see them both back in the WWE and taking their rightful place in the WWE as top superstars of today. Actually, I see them as two of the main stars of a near future, alongside The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barret, Drew McIntyre and Evan Bourne.
jp27fcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 06:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

TotalNonstopWorldWrestlingA.E. is on a distinguished road

I think Daniel Bryan has the better chance of returning. Have you noticed that they have been spreading around moves from Shelton's moveset. They have MVP using paydirt and he used a tbone suplex last week and they had Swagger using his top rope belly to belly slam. They're also dubbing Kingston as the most athletic person in the WWE.
TotalNonstopWorldWrestlingA.E. is offline   Reply With Quote