ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Anyone else think TNA isnt as good?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jul 2010, 04:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?The Bio-Hazard? {Y!A7} is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone else think TNA isnt as good?

Befor you start b*tching at me, Im not bashing TNA im not a WWE Mark, so can you answer w/o being a dick?

Ok, I do like TNA, but lately its not interesting. The Hulk Abyss thing is just stupid to me. We keep seeing the same 3 ppl in the main event w/ a brawl at the end. Also, the K.O division is sucky, you have to agree that the match tonight was boring. Now, im not saying TNA is bad so bad or anything but it just lost its interest. It's starting to lose its illusion, some of the wrestlers have no chemestry. lastly, the in-ring promo's current storylines are just dumb unrealistic. For the past few weeks I only flip back forth to the channel from Jersey Shore b/c the promos are long boring some matches suck.

Now, w/o being an *ss, I would appreciate it if you can tell me your thoughts on TNA lately, Thank You. Please dont be rude sh*t.

BQ1: Would you agree that alot of the wrestlers in TNA have no mic skill?

BQ2: Who has the worst mic skill? (I say Abyss, Pope, Jay Lethal)

BQ3: Who has the best mic skill? (I say Angelina, Nash AJ Styles)
?The Bio-Hazard? {Y!A7} is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 04:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

I Caught CM Punk Drinking A Beer is on a distinguished road

I guarantee if TNA would have went head to head on Monday nights with WWE giving the product they gave like a year ago you know before Hogan, their ratings would have been better, and they still would probably be on Monday nights. I like TNA, and still support. All promotions have their ups and downs. TNA is getting a little better each week. Sorry to say this, but Hogan needs to go

Bq1.not at all allot do.

Bq2. Worst mic skills Jeff Hardy.

Bq3. Pope is awesome on the mic
I Caught CM Punk Drinking A Beer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 04:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

johnL(TNATION) is on a distinguished road

i know what your saying here i have dealt with that b4 like 2 weeks ago i kept on changing the channel because i was bored but slowly tna started to get better and better over the couple of weeks im not saying tna is back where it used to be but its getting their but i have no comment on this impact because i missed the whole show and only watch the main event

bq: what are you talkin about mr anderson,kurt angle etcc..

bq: abyss mic skils fit him since he is a monster just like how kanes voice fits him i would have to say jesse neal

bq: the pope d angelo dinero or mr anderson because they can really make a storyline interesting
johnL(TNATION) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 05:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Rated Silent (Y!A7) is on a distinguished road

Tonight, TNA actually changed my mind about profesional wrestling in itself. I like TNA much better now and my top 8 wrestlers have changed since I started watching other promotions. TNA is overall better than the WWE as of late. I saw your answer on the other question about how you missed the fight backstage. Bio-Hazord, you missed the best part when Sarita hit Taylor, it was epic and the Knockout Division is a lot better than the Diva Division.

Top 8:

More TNA Involved:

Top 8:

8)Sheamus

7)Madison Rayne

6)Miss Jackie

5)CM Punk

4)Joe Hennig

3)Angelina Love

2)Matt Morgan

1)Kurt Angle

BQ:Most Don't but a lot more does. It's just like the WWE. A lot more have no mic skills but you see the people with the best mic skill a lot more. Jeff Hardy is one of those wrestlers who have no mic skills what so ever.

BQ2:Jeff Hardy...The Pope Has Amazing Mic Skills In My Opinion

BQ3:Ric Flair and Jay Lethal -------Entertainment At It's Finest
Rated Silent (Y!A7) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 05:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

VINCE McMAHON=GOD is on a distinguished road

i like everything but the superstars in tna with the exception of some of those guys like aj styles and

mr. anderson so if they can fix their superstar problem i would watch probably more than wwe
VINCE McMAHON=GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 05:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

CM Punk_s # 1 Hater is on a distinguished road

TNA was Stupid for trying to go up against WWE Raw

I used to Watch TNA but after they tried go against WWE they have started lose ratings and money

BQ1 yes

BQ2 I agree

BQ3 I agree
CM Punk_s # 1 Hater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 05:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Deception (Hogan is the cancer) is on a distinguished road

If TNA Went to Mondays with out Hogan it would have been better.

I like TNA but I hate Hogan. And Bischoff they don't care about the fans

All they are in it for is the money. If Hogan stays I can see TNA out of business

and Hogan Bichsoff walking away with their paychecks. If they leave TNA then the company is

saved and we make TNA Return to normal when it used to be like with Main Event Mafia, Sting, AJ , Daniels, Petey, MCMG, Beer Money, Angle, Steienr etc. That was the better and cooler TNA.

Ever since that Old bastard Hogan came it has been downhill.

BQ1: Argee but they need deveoping that's why their is a word called develop.

BQ2: Abyss. Why Pope he has better mic skills that John Cena by far. Cena trys so hard to be funny the crowd is like a bunch of robots who follow everything that Cena does.

BQ3: Nash Angelina because they use some language in their Promos.

Nash is so funny lol he walked into Hogan, Bichsoff Dixie while they discussing Sting's future.
Deception (Hogan is the cancer) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 05:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Lizbeth[Fallow your dreams] is on a distinguished road

*Slowly raises hand*
Lizbeth[Fallow your dreams] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 05:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

? ??? ? is on a distinguished road

Well yeah I have been watching TNA since it started broadcasting in Australia and since Hogan came in it has become a worst version of WWE at its worst.

The wrestlers are good but are used badly and it just sad.

BQ1: Most TNA wrestlers don't but they don't need it as much like in WWE that's infront of a real crowd.

BQ2: Abyss is the worst by far it's pretty sad.

BQ3: I think AJ and believe it or not when Tomko when he gets a chance has great mic skills.
? ??? ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 05:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

TJanssen411 is on a distinguished road

Last years TNA was far superior to the current product I've barely watched it in the last month...

But I did catch it last week and ws impressed with the Lethal v Kaz and Angle v Wolfe matches the latter going the better part of 10 minutes commercial free

that said... the we can't legally call them ECW Invasion has BOMB written all over it... and can some one explain why TNA insists on spending so much money on nostalgia acts -- part of the attraction is the rarity

1. to some extent, a lot of them would still be working the indies yet so its kind of a case of being thrown off the cliff to learn how to fly, as opposed to back in the day when most people worked their way up in stages and it was more of a case of jumping in the water to learn how to swim

2. Abyss: say it, don't spray it... and it feels as if he can't make up his mind about which version he's playing... he's back to being the Monster Abyss yet some of his facial expressions and mannerisms last week were that of Special Abyss -- He needs to fix this

3. AJ's getting there (but his character through this current face turn doesn't give him much to work with -- I mean c'mon he's THAT excited over an action figure) so I hate to say it but Anderson is best... but he drops to distant 2nd if/when Pope comes back
TJanssen411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 05:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Blaster is on a distinguished road

They're doing lots of bad, like burying Desmond Wolfe, AJ, and the Knockout division, but they have Abyss as a monster character again, Samoa Joe's been winning, Jay Lethal dropped the Black Machismo gimmick, and they're keeping Jeff Hardy over by letting him get over Abyss. Hulk and Eric are definitely on way too much, I wish Hulk was out of storylines and maybe acted as a general manager or a hype man.

BQ1: a lot of the X-Division wrestlers have no mic skills. I'd say they're roughly on the same level as WWE but at least TNA lets them improvise more so they sound better.

Bq2: Hernandez has no mic skills, shame since he is exceptional in the ring for his size.

BQ3: Pope is best with Mr Anderson a close second.
Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote