ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Chris Jericho vs Triple H Wrestlemania X8 extremely underrated?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jul 2010, 08:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Sharkboy15 is on a distinguished road
Default Chris Jericho vs Triple H Wrestlemania X8 extremely underrated?

I don't get why everyone hates this match. I guess it's because all the excitement over The Rock vs Hogan got people tired and uninterested? Personally I found that Rock vs Hogan had a weak finish, I couldn't understand the psychology in Rock giving Hogan 2 Rock Bottoms before The People's Elbow.

Anyway I think Chris Jericho and Triple H had a fairly decent match and there was some good psychology involved especially with Jericho working over Triple H's injured knee. Stephanie had a great contribution to the match as well.

I like Me did I say I hated it? I enjoyed the match I just found that the Rock giving a second Rock bottom was not needed

@I like Me did I say I hated it? I enjoyed the match I just found that the Rock giving a second Rock bottom was not needed
Sharkboy15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 08:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

I Like Me? is on a distinguished road

You're an idiot if you didn't enjoy Hogan/Rock. No one talks about HHH/Jericho because it came after Hogan/Rock. You're also not a real fan if you weren't into Hogan's 2002 comeback
I Like Me? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jul 2010, 08:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

King!of!the!world is on a distinguished road

Yeah I agree the Jericho Triple h match was so over shadowed by the Rock Hogan match but I thought and this is just my opinion the Jericho Triple h match was much better not that the Rock Hogan match wasn't it's just It wasn't exciting like the Jericho Triple h match the Rock Hogan match to me was so tiring and boring like when you watched it the match didn't excite me one bit until the Rock one cause I thought Hogan would win cause if it was Stone Cold Hogan then I know Hogan would have won I think that's why that match never happened cause both men wanted to win and could not come to a decision on who would win and how it would end instead Stone Cold was stuck facing Scott Hall which was a good match tho back to the Jericho Triple h match yes it was underrated but I found it better than the Hogan Rock match as I said it's just my opinion if someone else disagree'sthen that's fine I respect what they think.
King!of!the!world is offline   Reply With Quote