ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think Every Match Batista The Undertaker had Together we're Classics: (What was your

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jul 2010, 04:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

?The Animalistic-Viper°LP23©? is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think Every Match Batista The Undertaker had Together we're Classics: (What was your

Favorite Match)? WrestleMania 23 vs. Backlash 2007 (Last Man Standing) vs. SmackDown (Steel Cage Match) vs. Cyber Sunday vs. Survivor Series (Hell in a Cell)

Cyber Sunday involved Batista vs. The Undertaker in a Match for World Heavyweight Championship with Special Guest Referee Stone Cold
?The Animalistic-Viper°LP23©? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 04:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Atticus Hauser is on a distinguished road

none wwe is stupid fake shit wrestling, your talking about acting bud if you want to see real fighting watch the ufc or pride fighting or wec
Atticus Hauser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 05:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Rated Silent (Y!A7) is on a distinguished road

Backlash 2007 (Last Man Standing)-

To me, that match would have to go down as one of the greatest in the WWE history. You could compare that Last Man Standing Match to the ever classic Last Man Standing that Shane and Kane had back in 2003 at Unforgiven. This match proved everyone wrong that has called Batista either Botchtista or Batistaroids. After this match, he should've been up there on the Undertaker level of Sports Entertainment. I didn't think they could top their WrestleMania Match but they did at Backlash.
Rated Silent (Y!A7) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 05:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Samoa Joe (Y!A7) is on a distinguished road

I'm gonna say Wrestlemania 23 since I think that was Batista best match so far of his career, to me that match really stoled the show, back and fourth action, and who can forget there fight on the announce table, I personally find that The Undertaker put Batista over in that match kinda like what Triple H did to Batista at Wrestlemania 21.
Samoa Joe (Y!A7) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 05:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Extreme Enigma is on a distinguished road

In My Opinion I Think Backlash 2007 Was Great But Other People Might Not Agree With Me
Extreme Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 05:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

CELTICS ECF CHAMPS is on a distinguished road

The best match they had was the SmackDown steel cage match when they got a draw or there match at Cyber Sunday
CELTICS ECF CHAMPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 05:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Clown Prince of Crime is on a distinguished road

Batista vs Undertaker was one of the best big man vs big man feuds of all time.

In a year that featured so many absurd things happen inside the ring, the two feuds mentioned below show that sometimes the simplest booking decisions create the most exciting matches. In the case of both of these feuds, it was all about being the best wrestler in the company.

Since 2007 was such a crazy year, it makes sense that the winner of the feud of the year award this year is a feud like no other that I have seen before. Usually, a feud features two guys that hate each other with the fans booing one wrestler while cheering the other. It is pretty rare to see two guys on the same side of the rules battle each other even once. For two good guys to battle each other throughout the year without one of them turning on the fans is an angle I have never seen done before.

This feud started when the Undertaker won the Royal Rumble in January. With his guaranteed WrestleMania title shot, he chose to go after the World Heavyweight Championship held by Batista. Prior to their WrestleMania 23 battle, which is my favorite match involving them, each man took some cheap shots at the other but went into the match with the fans behind them. This was an extremely good match, one of the best of the year. It was very exciting and both men performed very well. Batista speared Undertaker as soon as the bell rang, and the match got underway. For the first half, the two mostly battled out of the ring, with Undertaker occasionally running in and out of the ring quickly to break and restart the 10 count. It featured many high spots, including Undertaker hitting the Chokeslam and Last Ride and still failing to win the match, and Batista hitting a running Powerslam through the announcer?s table. Late in the match Batista hits a Spinebuster and Batista Bomb but Undertaker somehow kicks out. More back and forth action follows, Undertaker wins the match, the championship, and a 15-0 WrestleMania record after a Tombstone Piledriver. Classic battle. Batista is definitely worthy enough to be included in The Streak, no question about it. And this is also regarded as Batista?s best match ever in WWE.

The Undertaker won the first battle of this war but Batista had a rematch clause in his contract. At Backlash, the two men fought to a draw in a Last Man Standing Match that saw neither man able to stand at the end. A few weeks later, the two men fought to a draw in a steel cage match. Immediately following that match, the Undertaker was attacked by Mark Henry, lost the title to Edge, and was put out of commission for several months with an injury. On the night the Undertaker returned to the ring, Batista regained the World Championship. At Cyber Sunday, Batista got his first victory in the feud. Tied at 1-1-2, this feud was scheduled to be settled in a Hell in a Cell match at the Survivor Series. However, when Batista had lost consciousness and the Undertaker was about to reclaim the title, Edge attacked the Undertaker and cost him the title shot, thus ending the 2007 Feud of The Year.
The Clown Prince of Crime is offline   Reply With Quote