ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Should the WWE Return the WWE Cruiserweight WWE European Championship for Deserving Superstars?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jul 2010, 04:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

?The Animalistic-Viper°LP23©? is on a distinguished road
Default Should the WWE Return the WWE Cruiserweight WWE European Championship for Deserving Superstars?

Dolph Ziggler

John Morrison

Jack Swagger

Evan Bourne

M.V.P.

Kofi Kingston

Ted DiBiase

Kane

Cody Rhodes

Matt Hardy

Christian

R-Truth

Zack Ryder

William Regal

Yoshi Tatsu

Chavo Guerrero

Justin Gabriel

Heath Slater

JTG
?The Animalistic-Viper°LP23©? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 04:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Bob Bobbinz is on a distinguished road

i never saw the point in the Euro title - but the cruiserweight title is needed back badly imo. guys like Bourne are doing ok but they're just not believeable World Champions the way the WWE is set up run. they need a cruiserweight title for the smaller more talented guys to compete for and steal the show
Bob Bobbinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 04:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

King Cripple YWWE CEO Eve Rocks! is on a distinguished road

sure i dont see why not
King Cripple YWWE CEO Eve Rocks! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 04:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Samoa Joe (Y!A7) is on a distinguished road

Yes, these are plenty of Superstars to compete for the Crusierweight and European title, most of these guys are cruiserweights. The European title should go to Raw, the Crusierweight title should go back to Smackdown.
Samoa Joe (Y!A7) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 04:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Hazza is on a distinguished road

the european title was rubbish, bring back the cruiserweight division. and dont allow stupid Hornswoggle to be champion, that ruined the whole division
Hazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 04:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Julius C is on a distinguished road

Since WWE goes to Europe every year and does House Shows and Television Tapings, it makes sense to me. WWE could also consider the possibility of an Asian Championship, A Canadian Championship and a Mexican Championship. I not only would like to see a WWE Lght Heavyweight/Crusierweight Championship, I would like a Cruiserweight Tag Team Championships. The only drawback to all my ideas is the fact that WWE only has 6 Hours of Television every week: 2 Hours of WWE Raw + 1 Hour of WWE NXT + 1 HOur of WWE Superstars + 2 Hours of WWE Smackdown. However, for those of us who go to WWE House Shows, we could see more title defenses and maybe more title changes.
Julius C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 04:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Maria Maranoos is on a distinguished road

YES
Maria Maranoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 04:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Rated Silent (Y!A7) is on a distinguished road

I said on a question yesterday that I wanted Superstars to be a two hour long show so they can compete with TNA so TNA can hardly get any ratings. Once they make it two hours long. Bring the entire Tag Team Division over on Superstars. I want to see top notch tag team wrestling as well as everyone else. Then bring back the Cruiserweight and European Championships for Superstars who will not ever be a World Champion. Let's be honest, young talented Superstars such as Yoshi Tatsu will never become a World Champion. You know it, I know it, Vince knows it. I think once they bring the Championships to Superstars, start drafting talent from other brands. Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater could have an amazing feud on Superstars involving no Championships. I think William Regal should be the European Champion and Dolph Ziggler needs to be Cruiserweight Champion if this does happen.

I would love to see a feud between Evan Bourne and Justin Gabriel. That would be epic. Some of the Superstars on your list such as Ted DiBiase, John Morrison, and Jack Swagger don't need to become a lower Champion such as a European, Intercontinental, or United States because their World Champion days are on the horizon. Superstars could be transformed into a brand that pushes younger talent and once they are ready, send them to either RAW or SmackDown!.
Rated Silent (Y!A7) is offline   Reply With Quote