ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why do people believe that it's John Cena's fault that wwe are in the pg era?+ BQ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jul 2010, 01:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Rian M is on a distinguished road
Default Why do people believe that it's John Cena's fault that wwe are in the pg era?+ BQ?

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE SHEAMUS VS JOHN CENA AT MONEY IN THE BANK PPV IN A STEEL CAGE MATCH FOR THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP?
Rian M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 01:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mickie come back is on a distinguished road

Because they need someone to blame?

BQ: Em..Sure as long Cena doesn't win
Mickie come back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 01:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

kris is an unknown quantity at this point

because he is way over with the kids, much more than adults so he pulls in more viewers of that age group so they need to lower the rating to fit that type of fan.

The real reason is apparently because Vince has grandchildren and HHH and steph have kids, they want a program that they can watch too. Also Linda in her politics kinda has a huge inlfuence.

B.Q. I'm looking forward to the match. I hope Sheamus destroys Cena in it, but Im gonna make a prediction of the NXT guys interfering and preventing Cena from climbing out of the cage, while sheamus slyly crawls out of the door.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 01:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

daniel is on a distinguished road

Because It is his fault.

John Cena is this decades Hulk Hogan and he has the backstage power to have alot of pull with how the company is developing, back in the 80's Hulk Hogan could of helped St.Slaughter form a Wrestlers Union but instead told Vince McMahon about It because HE would have lost money..

Cena's in It for the cash simple as that, he's the kids hero and the MILF's girls want his babies, as long as that stays the way It is he's making the big money.

@BQ: No, I'm so sick of Cena, give Evan Bourne a shot or get Wade Barrett to cash in his shot, SOMETHING DIFFERENT PLEASE!!!
daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 01:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Sharkboy15 is on a distinguished road

Because apparently Cena is the owner of WWE. I know it's stupid how could Cena make WWE PG? Does he won the damn company and pull all the strings? No!

Also you have to understand the IWC makes up nothing but teens who never witnessed Attitude Era and they're mad everytime they go on youtube and see some crazy thing like Austin's beer truck. They're just mad at everyone because they live in this PG days and they didn''t get to witness that.

The cult following hate that Cena gets, they jump on that bandwagon as well. The funny thing is that just 2 years ago they were cheering for him.

Yes I would like to see that match just as long as Sheamus retains. I like lengthy reigns, something the Attitude Era failed to have.
Sharkboy15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 01:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

18 gibbs 20 is on a distinguished road

Those are the people who hate Cena saying that. They would blame him for the Gulf oil spill if they could...
18 gibbs 20 is offline   Reply With Quote