ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think WWE is Planning at WM 27, John Cena vs. Randy Orton because 10 Years Ago

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jul 2010, 10:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

?The Animalistic-Viper°LP23©? is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think WWE is Planning at WM 27, John Cena vs. Randy Orton because 10 Years Ago

(Austin/Rock at WM 17)? WrestleMania XXVII:

No Disqualification Match for WWE Championship:

(C)John Cena vs. Randy Orton

BQ: Do you want to see this Match at WM 27

BQ2: Randy Orton or John Cena

Randy Orton (Stone Cold)

John Cena (The Rock)

Maybe if this Match happens it must be there LAST Match in there Careers against each other for the WWE Championship. Both come in as Big Popular Faces...

Cena/Orton have been in Singles Matches, Hell in a Cell's. I Quit Iron Man Matches...
?The Animalistic-Viper°LP23©? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 10:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

mike is on a distinguished road

nahh considereing that they are both faces i doubt they would face each other at mania. most likely cena vs. edge
mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 10:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

WWF ATTITUDE is on a distinguished road

Probably and if they plan it right,it might be a good match.

BQ1:Yes because they've had a rivalry a while back,but now that ortons face,and was in a tag team with cena on raw-they have to let orton just give up on cena then start a rivalry again

BQ2:Randy Orton,they're trying to make orton the stone cold of the pg era and stone cold won in that match,so id say orton.

BTW i know they're trying to make cena like the rock but they're using cena too much,thats why people got bored of him.
WWF ATTITUDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 10:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
WWE Mark

WWE4Life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to WWE4Life

I would love to see this match. John Cena would win though i think.
WWE4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 10:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

5 time wcw champ is on a distinguished road

i dont wanna see that match cuz its happened too much
5 time wcw champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 10:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Rated Silent (Y!A7) is on a distinguished road

Actually...Yes

I see Randy Orton walking in as a face and John Cena walking in as a face. Cena does some big heel turn and turns his back on all of the little kids and teenage girls. By the end of the match, Cena wins the match by beating Orton bad over and over without stopping. Sort of like Stone Cold Steve Austin beating The Rock over an over with a steel chair. I see John Cena becoming the worst heel in the history of the WWE which will lead the buld up towards a Cena/Undertaker match at WrestleMania 28.

BQ:I think all wrestling fans would love to see it. The start of the match will be sort of like Hulk Hogan and The Rock at WrestleMania 18. The atmosphere will be electric. The WWE Universe will be on fire. Time stops. Half the crowd are chanting Cena and half the crowd are chanting Orton. You can cut the tension with a butter knife.

BQ2:Of course Randy Orton but it's really close since Randy became a tweener. Last year, he was my favorite wrestler because he went against the boss, punted people in the skull, and didn't care for the rules. This year, he's becoming a John Cena, but a John Cena that stays quiet and doesn't open his mouth up too much.
Rated Silent (Y!A7) is offline   Reply With Quote