ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think that wrestler like jhon cena and undertaker?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jul 2010, 06:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Helpman is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think that wrestler like jhon cena and undertaker?

are making wwe boring because they keep winning all the matches?
Helpman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 07:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Bourne born to go Airbourne is on a distinguished road

Undertaker will never get boring as he was one of the main reasons I watch WWE today. The only way I know Undertaker wins all his matches is at WrestleMania, 18-0. John Cena always wins as WWE is PG and WWE want their superhero to win over kids hearts and win
Bourne born to go Airbourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 07:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever

Wtf? How is The Undertaker making the WWE boring when he hasn't even been around? Even if he was around he's the reason SD's ratings go up, so wtf are you talking about?
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 07:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

WWF ATTITUDE is on a distinguished road

to be honest i liked cena in his debut/heel times,but then it got lame when he had to win a title every other week,but as far as the undertaker goes,ive been a fan of his since i started watching wwf in 1995 and hes practically the only reason i watch wwe now
WWF ATTITUDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 07:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Nayan Hbk is on a distinguished road

there is no option to say that undertaker makes wwe boring rather he is the reason for whom many people see SD and wwe............ i like cena,bt i also bore now to see him champ at every week ...every month
Nayan Hbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 07:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Richard Orton is on a distinguished road

Undertaker isn't boring he does amazing stuff in the ring.He's the reason SmackDown! is where it is today.He isn't like Cena only using the same amount of moves.
Richard Orton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 07:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

Rian M is on a distinguished road

The Undertaker and John Cena are both my favourite wwe superstars of all time and they will never get boring, John Cena does win allot of matches because he has worked so hard to be where he is today, the undertaker does not always win all of his matches just the same as John Cena, all wwe superstars lose matches and they win but all these sad members of the wwe universe need to stop asking stupid questions like this, if these can't at the top of the game who can what other good guys are left? yeah sure Randy orton, edge sheamus, drew mccintyre , big show, hhh...who else?
Rian M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 07:33 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

?????? ?RamY? ?????? is on a distinguished road

i think u r not wrestling fan because if u fan u'll never say the undertaker boring

the undertaker the only reason that we all watch the wwe

when he retire 50% ++ of the fans 'll stop watching wrestling
?????? ?RamY? ?????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 07:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
Young Noob

DX-HBK=BrokeMyHeart is on a distinguished road

wwe is not wwe without undertaker and cena. hate cena or like him, he makes wwe what it is and taker the same.

taker is a legend- never boring
DX-HBK=BrokeMyHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 07:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
Young Noob

Luke H is on a distinguished road

The Undertaker could win his next 100 matches and it wouldn't borther me because unlike Cena he has earned that right
Luke H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 07:47 AM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

Maria Maranoos is on a distinguished road

no so much
Maria Maranoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2010, 07:52 AM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

Brianna is on a distinguished road

I don't think that The Undertaker could ever get boring. As much as he is out due to injury, I can't seem to see enough of him to get bored. John Cena doesn't always win matches, and I don't think he makes WWE boring. Both of these superstars serve to make the WWE more exciting.
Brianna is offline   Reply With Quote