ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

When is Goldberg coming back to the WWE?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jun 2010, 11:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

5o4B0iCHRiS sCReAMs bLING BliNG is on a distinguished road
Default When is Goldberg coming back to the WWE?

Q2: You think Goldberg can be RAW's secret GM?

Oh he retired? I remember reading a couple answers saying Goldberg was coming back this summer.
5o4B0iCHRiS sCReAMs bLING BliNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2010, 11:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

*Alarm is on a distinguished road

He's retired and never coming back.
*Alarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2010, 11:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

imnotcooldotcom is on a distinguished road

Maybe never.

BQ2: Wouldn't make much sense
imnotcooldotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2010, 11:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

WWF ATTITUDE is on a distinguished road

To be honest i dont think hes coming back. He said in an interview he got bored of wrestling,so he left.

BQ: if he was,wwe just wouldnt use him right he would be better off as a wrestler,not GM.
WWF ATTITUDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2010, 11:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Anti Troll?(it_s true) is on a distinguished road

Goldberg announced the following via his official twitter page:YES.. I am in negotiations with the WWE Looks like 'ole Hogan and TNA missed the boat. Shame for the fans they didn't even try. Anyone got any issues on the TNA side I suggest you bring it up with them. Truth is I never thought I'd even consider it........then came my son. No one said I'd wrestle but the door is open again. Also.... If I ever did step in the ring again, I have a new tag partner. He goes by the name of Lights Out!!!!

For anyone that isn't aware, Goldberg has spent the past few years claiming in any interview about wrestling that WWE misused him in his 2003 run in WWE. While Goldberg did have a world title run, he never captured the magic of his WCW run in the late 90's. When Hogan and Bischoff took over TNA, many immediately questioned if Goldberg would be coming to TNA as well. Goldberg went with the Never say never, but probably not approach with TNA, but he's always made it seem that a WWE return wasn't even an option. Of course this return may not be a wrestling return as he states in his tweet, but then again he doesn't rule it out either. A wrestling return may not be a bad thing for WWE, since they are in dire need of some different talent that isn't their usual cookie cutter developmental guys, but it seems so odd WWE would bring in an older star after pushing so hard to only feature new guys and get rid of older talent. It should be interesting to see how this plays out, and what exactly WWE has in mind for Goldberg....maybe they see that Jeff Hardy and RVD main eventing in TNA could possibly drawing away some viewers from RAW, so they're looking at ways to change things up...smart move if so.

Q2: Never say never but who knows who will be the new gm.
Anti Troll?(it_s true) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2010, 11:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

Wazzz good is on a distinguished road

Theres hasnt been a set date or year that Goldberg will come back, A while ago he was talking about retruning to WWE but not to do any wrestling just more of a Behind the Scenes thing but then there was rumors hes going to TNA and i think those rumors were killed by Goldberg himself. As far as him being the secret GM itrs not likely alot of people speculate its Triple H and when alot of people speculate its the same person its usually that person, and Triple H is supposed to return this summer but anyway nobody really knows when goldberg is returning or if he returns
Wazzz good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2010, 11:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Kayla_Rivers(A True Rockets Fan) is on a distinguished road

No he probably won't come back because all of the years he wrestled and played football.

Q2:It wouldn't make any since for him to come back.
Kayla_Rivers(A True Rockets Fan) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2010, 11:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

WORLD OF ROCK is on a distinguished road

he also may return around WM just like bret hart did
WORLD OF ROCK is offline   Reply With Quote