ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Dixie thinks that Sting is a cancer for TNA + (BQ inside)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jun 2010, 11:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Deception is on a distinguished road
Default Dixie thinks that Sting is a cancer for TNA + (BQ inside)?

She said in recent iMPACT! Tapings that Hulk Eric and also herself think that Sting (Steve Borden) is a cancer to TNA Wrestling.

More like Hulk Hogan Eric Bichsoff are cancer's to TNA Wrestling.

If it wern't for Sting TNA would not have a chance in the ratings and only averging about 0.4

What do you think of what Dixie said to Sting?

BQ: What changes would you fix for TNA?

Firings:

Hirings:

Bring back six sides? Yes or No

Bring back some TNA Originals? Yes or No

Source: http://www.impactwrestling.com/Content.aspx?ID=33028

Just found out also that he has a 30 day suspension from Dixie.
Deception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2010, 12:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Im Not Here (The Colony) is on a distinguished road

Its just a storyline in the storyline Sting is a cancer to TNA because hes trying to rebel against the new regime and just do whatever he wants. He attacks randomly and is willing to even attack the owner in storyline why wouldn't they see him as a cancer, they don't really think that in real life. Separate the kayfabe from the non kayfabe.

BQ:

Firings: Hogan, Kevin Nash, Bischoff, Team 3D, Jeff Hardy

Hires: No one really their roster is actually very good at the moment(they just don't know how to use it)

Bring back six sides: I am indifferent to it. A ring is a ring it just matters how the quality of wrestling is inside that ring not the shape of it.

Bring Back TNA originals: Not really their roster is already crowded and if you look TNA has enough of its originals. Abyss, AJ styles, Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley, Jay Lethal, Kaz, Beer Money, Joe(if you would like to count him as both ROH and TNA original). The roster has good enough talent they just need to use it the right way.
Im Not Here (The Colony) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2010, 12:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?MS.BATISTA? is on a distinguished road

DIXIE CARTER NEEDS HER HEAD EXAMINED BUT I AM NOT AT ALL SURPRISED BY HER PROCLAMATION DIXIE MAYBE THE MOST INEPT PRESIDENT IN PRO WRESTLING HISTORY NOBODY CAN EVEN RECOGNIZE TNA ANYMORE. EVERYTHING THAT MADE THEM INDIVIDUAL AN GREAT IS GONE *SMDH* IF YOU COULD IMPEACH A PRESIDENT OF AN ORGANIZATION SUCH AS A PRO WRESTLING PROMOTION I WOULD CERTAINLY CALL FOR HER IMPEACHMENT. TNA IS NO LONGER TNA AND ULTIMATELY ITS ALL DIXIE'S FAULT. SHE IS A DISGRACE.

- YES BRING BACK THE 6 SIDED RING

- DEFIANTLY BRING BACK THE TNA ORIGINALS.

- FIRE HOGAN AN BISHOFF ASAP

- BRING PAUL HEYMAN ON BOARD.

- BRING BACK JIM CORNETT ONCE HE HAS GOTTEN SOME PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP AND ENDS THESE NON SENSE FEUDS AND DEATH THREATS.

- BRING THE X DIVISION BACK TO PROMINENCE

- AND GET ORLANDO JORDAN OFF THE SCREEN.

BTW I AM A WWE MARK BUT I DONT WANT TO SEE THE OTHER COMPANY FAIL DECENT COMPETITION WOULD HELP US OUT IMMENSELY IT WOULD DRIVE MCMAHON TO BETTER THE PRODUCT ESPECIALLY THE RAW PRODUCT WE ALL WIN IF TNA GETS BETTER.
?MS.BATISTA? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2010, 12:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

BVK says TNA is on a distinguished road

As CS (im not here guy), its an angle, and a good one, get some heat, and maybe develop a sting- dixiw feud.

BQ's:

Firings: Orlando Jordan, thats all.

Hirings: Shelton Benjamin, again, thats all

No, make it back for a PPV a year- lockdown, because there isnt too much difference.

TNAORIGINALS- Daniels and maybe creed
BVK says TNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2010, 12:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

xXTNAxX Quote The Raven is on a distinguished road

Which site did you find this information from? If this is true then they are out of their f*cking mind. Sting is bringing in good heat with his heel character. How the hell is he a cancer? Unless he has a attitude problem backstage or he's doing something else that isn't appropriate...I dont see how he's a cancer.

BQ: Yes I think they need to fire a couple of people. Basically those who are just taking up space like Lacey Von Erich. Forget about her looks for a minute....TNA is a wrestling promotion...if your @ss can't fight then your @ss has got to hit the door.

Hiring people from the indies would be good. Building up fresh new talent is must for TNA. They need to stop hiring all of these ECW WCW and WWE guys and get some wrestlers the public doesn't really know.

Six sides? It doesnt matter. The ring doesnt make the wrestling show. It was unique yes but if they dont bring it back i'll live if they bring it back thats fine too,

Bringing back the TNA originals? Um yeah. I feel like im watching WWE more than TNA now cause its a freaking WWE invasion there as of now.
xXTNAxX Quote The Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2010, 12:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

ckgjr30 is on a distinguished road

you know it's kayfabe right? it's not real, it's part of a storyline why she said that.

BQ: I would try and hire shelton benjamin, I would try and attrack one big superstar from wwe to jump ship like wcw did. the only problem is they can't do that because of money.

For six sides it's like part of me says yes bring it back because it was innovative but then again it's tacky and makes them seem like minor league with a six sided ring.

bring back originals? um no I don't think so I think they have a good mix of successful former wwe stars and tna originals (not exactly from the start like aj styles but guys who became famous through tna.)
ckgjr30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2010, 12:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Tony(My WWE owner) is on a distinguished road

Firings:Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff, and Orlando Jordan

Hirings:Mickie James, Charlie Haas, Mike Knox, Snitsky, Katie Lea, Shelton Benjamin

Yes

Yes, Christopher Daniels

Id also bring back Suicide.Id turn Christopher Daniels and Sucide heel.Id turn AJ Styles and Kaz back to being face.

Id have Sting be face again and turn Jeff Jarret heel.

Id turn TNA where they dont have a rating.It would be enough promos, no unneccisary bleeding, good matches on Impact, and PPVs would be free and aired on spike.The knockouts would actually where clothes.The knockouts would all be HOT,yet can still wrestle.

Knockouts like Mickie James, Melina, Tara, Angelina Love, Gail Kim, Eve, The Beautiful People, etc.That way guys who only think about hot would watch it and guys that want to see wrestling would watch it as well.
Tony(My WWE owner) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2010, 12:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Matt Striker fan (yWa) is on a distinguished road

Well TNA would definetly be different without Sting there ever but I am sure it would somehow work.
Matt Striker fan (yWa) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2010, 12:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Sateof-Fate is on a distinguished road

As you know this is only storyline and it makes sense, for the past couple of months Sting has been wrestling injured, this is why he has been using his bat more lately, from what I read he is going to need Surgery at some point but as of right now decided to wrestle though the pain In order to help TNA. So TNA Management did the right thing by giving him 30 days off to rest his Injuries

Remember early this year TNA gave Kurt Angle a month off, and in a recent Interview Angle said Thank god they gave me a month off because wrestling has taken a toll on my body though out the years, he said sometimes he wrestles though the pain, but didn't really know how he would get though last month if TNA didn't give him a month to rest

Firings- Hogan

Hiring- Heymen

They should bring back six sides, once they bring back Gimmick matches that help put TNA on the Map, No King Of the Mountain this year kind of hurt there last PPV's main event, they need to bring some of those matches back as it stands for what TNA is all about

Bring back some TNA Originals, After they make roster cuts
Sateof-Fate is offline   Reply With Quote