ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why does AAA get classified as an Indy wrestling promotion? Also I have an Imitator Hahahahaha?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Jun 2010, 02:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Im Not Here (The Colony) is on a distinguished road
Default Why does AAA get classified as an Indy wrestling promotion? Also I have an Imitator Hahahahaha?

Its one of the biggest promotions in Mexico and draws good has its on TV deal there and makes lots of money. Its not an indy, so why do people just lump it in as one? Is it just vince mindwarped everyone into thinking that anything not the size of WWE in the united states isn't good. Well there are foreign promotions in their own country that are more popular and do just as good as WWE there if not better.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...8194637AAxtDki

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...8200020AARj6De

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...8202742AAsJoZ7

Seriously you going to imitate me at least either make the question good or funny, come on. They do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but I truly believe that is masturbation(Though I hope this person doesn't do that).

1. thankfully you don't

2. The name is im not here so what do you expect me to do answer every question. And really did the WWE fan get butthurt about my opinions on it and Indy wrestling and decided to imitate me to get back. Really if you want to trashtalk indy's to me you know you can send a message through yahoo answers use your real account and be a man instead of imitating me. Go on ahead keep doing it, the smart people will realize you are not me and just butthurt over my opinions.

Behold the King Im not that mad about the imitator I am just doing this more out of amusement to prove how much of an Idiot he is. Really I haven't reported him at all and won't he can keep on imitating me, really if anyone falls for it they are an idiot.

First of all this section isn't really like a wrestling promotion its just a place for people to ask and answer questions about wrestling thats it a place to discuss it. And really people need to realize thats all it is nothing else. Also no the colony doesn't suck up if you actually seen my answers you will know that I am an @ss and don't try to be anything different. And Truly Phenomenal and MG only answer the wrestling questions mostly about what they watch and MG barely comes on here. And people don't suck up to us really the users in this section are indifferent they either don't care about us or actually respect us thats as simple as it is. And the only reason why past users barely come on here is because the questions aren't that interesting anymore. Really once you been on here for 6 months you see that most questions are just a slight different variation of a previous one. So older users are less inclined to keep coming back.
Im Not Here (The Colony) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2010, 02:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

J.S.R.G. is on a distinguished road

Because people don't know about it, they think it is a crappy show, but I have watched it here in America and in Mexico and I thought it was pretty interesting at times.
J.S.R.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2010, 02:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Rated Silent (Y!A7) is on a distinguished road

I see your answers. I'm like wow because you are one of the greatest users in this section. Then I see his short not even a sentence answer, and I knew it wasn't him. As for your question. AAA in the United States is classified as an independent promotion because most fans see anything outside of their country is independent except for mainstream wrestling such as WWE which is global. It's only classified as an independent because most people don't even view it so they just classify it under the category as an Independent Promotion. I consider it up there with TNA.
Rated Silent (Y!A7) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2010, 02:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Im Not Here (The Colony) is on a distinguished road

1. I don't masturbate to you.

2. Since your hardly here, I might as well take your place. The questions will get better as soon as I become an indy mark, such as yourself.

Nothing personal, just a personal choice. Accept the facts: this section is like a wrestling promotion in itself. When a wrestler get's injured (you), another wrestler will fill the void and take their place (me). It's no secret that your one of the most beloved users here and that people will suck up to you just for a measley best answer. Don't you miss that? The Colony loves the sucking up, and they also do it themselves. You won't be here to do it much, so I will now fill your void. If I'm not mistaken, the wrestling section needs more outstanding users. They only appear when past users ask questions. I can make that difference.

Thank you for understanding.
Im Not Here (The Colony) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2010, 02:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

THE EXTREME JEFF HARDY is on a distinguished road

I love AAA

My favorite wrestler is cibernetico and mesias
THE EXTREME JEFF HARDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2010, 02:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

The Dragon (semi-retired) is on a distinguished road

I get the feeling a conversation we had recently inspired this question. I will post my response from that conversation here for others to read:

It's Vince's propaganda (the WWE universe and all that). The WWE IS the largest promotion in the world so most people just accept it.

Funny thing, like most insider terms, they've got the meaning of indy promotion turned around. Indy is short for independent, meaning not affiliated with any group, and originally meant not a member of the National Wrestling Alliance (or the AWA and WWWF, as well). The only promotion in the world that ISN'T affiliated with any group or other promotion(s) and stands as an industry unto itself is the WWE (FCW is a WWE farm club and doesn't count). Every other promotion in the world has some sort of ties to other promotions (even TNA, with it's ties to AAA and CMLL, and New Japan). DGUSA has ties to it's parent promotion of course, but also to ROH, Chikara, and PWG. That's not being independent.

In reality, the WWE is the only truly indy promotion in the world with no ties to, or dealings with, any other promotion; they don't even have promotions WITHIN the WWE (as Vince Senior did), the WWE is ONE promotion and it doesn't have any dealings or ties with any other promotion in the world.

In Mexico, AAA is the largest promotion and MUCH more important to the fans than the WWE is. In reality, Mexican fans care more about TNA and ROH than they do the WWE, mostly because TNA and ROH wrestlers appear IN AAA, wrestling AAA wrestlers.

AAA is, by no means, an indy.
The Dragon (semi-retired) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2010, 02:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

Charlie Scene (The Colony) is on a distinguished road

To your imitator, the greatest Colony member, Charles P. Scene does not suck up to anyone or anything for anyone or anything, including a Best Answer. Im Not Here will continue to be better than the new I'm not Here and I will enjoy every minute of your death and disparity as you cling to what is left of your life.

Your Friend, Charles P. Scene
Charlie Scene (The Colony) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2010, 02:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

?The Animalistic-Viper°LP23©? is on a distinguished road

WWE is better than the entire Independent Circurt period.
?The Animalistic-Viper°LP23©? is offline   Reply With Quote