ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you agree the NXT storyline is not working not because the storyline itself isn't

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Jun 2010, 01:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Master of the Ring? is on a distinguished road
Default Do you agree the NXT storyline is not working not because the storyline itself isn't

good but because...? these guys are not well known stars??

I think if 8 guys defected from TNA to WWE and, in storyline, they were turned down from getting contracts because they were 'from the other company', that would be much more realistic and interesting because alot of us already know who they are, they would be stars. The NXT guys are nobodies and we're supposed to take guys we're not familiar with as serious. That would be like your local indy show invading WWE
The Master of the Ring? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2010, 01:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Luke H is on a distinguished road

I think at least 2 of these guys have great talent Justin Gabriel and Wade Barret are going to be around for a long time.

As it goes for the storyline its weak right now due to the 8 on 1 attacks being constant and having no new input
Luke H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2010, 01:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

???????? is on a distinguished road

I think the NXT storyline is working, to be honest. It's one of the only things that makes me want to tune in every week. Although I do think It'd be better if it was TNA invading, but that won't happen until WWE buys TNA, if they do, which is unlikely.

I agree with the user above; Wade Barrett and Justin Gabriel will most likely succeed in WWE, and if WWE brings back Daniel Bryan, he probably will too.
???????? is offline   Reply With Quote