ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you agree with this about the IWC(please answer and starr)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Jun 2010, 11:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

The Man From The Dark Side is on a distinguished road
Default Do you agree with this about the IWC(please answer and starr)?

Do you think the IWC thinks they know everything but in the meantime if they were asked to write storylines for a wrestling company they would be lost.The IWC for some reason feels they know everything while in the meantime it is the casual fans(the fans that buy the stuff)that really know what is good for wrestling because they don't care about who is married to who are who is a bad wrestler but the IWC thinks that if your not a good wrestler or married to some one high in power you are not suitable to be in wrestling.Ask any member of the IWC what there thoughts on John Cena,Triple H and Michelle McCool are.I bet they will say Cena sucks and Triple H and McCool slept there way to the top but if you ask a casual fan they will say Triple H and Cena are awesome and McCool is a good wrestler.If i were running WWE or TNA i would rather cater to the fans that fill up 85% of the arena(casual fans)rather then 15% of it(IWC)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg1DiEk7H4U

BQ-What is the YWC?
The Man From The Dark Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2010, 12:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mr.Jennifer Hudson? is on a distinguished road

What is IWC? I keep hearing about it.
Mr.Jennifer Hudson? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2010, 12:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

imnotcooldotcom is on a distinguished road

I agree

BQ:Yahoo Wrestling community?
imnotcooldotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2010, 12:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

TJanssen411 is on a distinguished road

I think that its a lot easier for anyone to play 'armchair quarterback than it would be to be an actual quarterback -- whether with football or Wrestling as you posit yet people claim to 'know better' in many cases

Yes, we (myself included) can get a little over critical seeing some of the things we see on WWE and TNA for that matter, but I think the passion that causes us to do so is also what makes us fans and keeps us coming back week after week to watch the shows despite what we say online

in re Cena, Hunter, and McCool:

1. John is the Face of the company, as such he NEEDS to be Superman on some level, or else he gets deemed unworthy to wear the crown as it were

2. HHH was working his way to the top well before he started playing Plumber with Stepanie and laying pipe, their relationship began only after they were paired on screen in a Main Event Angle, and once he cemented his positions, both as Stephanie's Husband and a Main Event star he continued working his A** off.

3. McCool's skill level and performance was far greater back before she and Taker hooked up... I take issue with their relationship only in that I think she's resting on those laurels; knowing that she's safe as Taker's Lover (wife if you accept the rumors)
TJanssen411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2010, 12:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

CENAMAZING? is on a distinguished road

You are a smart man and a I like and agree with you
CENAMAZING? is offline   Reply With Quote