ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

who watched RAW tonight?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jun 2010, 04:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

THE REAL BIG RAN is on a distinguished road
Default who watched RAW tonight?

can someone fill me in on all the details of what happened on RAW? I didn't see it b/c I was to busy getting drunk and getting p*ssy lol (not trying to be funny, i'm being serious).
THE REAL BIG RAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2010, 04:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

???????????? is on a distinguished road

ummm...
???????????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2010, 04:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

can i is on a distinguished road

wow it was great...go to www.tensprts .com for more details of wat happened .....it was great..
can i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2010, 04:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

mike is on a distinguished road

We got a new secret GM. Bret Hart got fired. NXT from season 1 have jobs now. Chris Jericho Vs. Evan Bourne. Chris Jericho won. Great match. NXT came out saying their sorry for attacking everyone. Then Randy Orton came out to talk bout how NXT cause him his match from Fatal 4 Way. Then The Miz interrupts Randy Orton. The Miz was talking smack about how Randy Orton always get title shots. The Miz attacks Randy Orton and then Randy Orton hits The Miz back. Randy Orton gets ready for The RKO but The Miz leaves the ring. Randy Orton turns around gets Speared by Edge. I forgot what Edge told him. Then we have our main event. John Cena Vs. Sheamus for the WWE title and Vince McMahon was their as special referee. It was a boring match. Then the NXT rookies came out but Sheamus escaped. They threw Cena over the announce table. Then Vince made them come in the ring and thank them I think. Lol. The NXT rookies attacked Vince McMahon.

Oh lol. I almost forgot. Ted DiBiase fired Virgo and hired Maryse as his bodygurard.
mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2010, 04:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

THExHOUND is on a distinguished road

if you watch wrestling, you cant get pussy. so you actually are being funny. jokey jokemaker.
THExHOUND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2010, 04:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?The Bio-Hazard? Sheamus a Beast is on a distinguished road

All I can tell you is the main event was so f'n good the NXT dudes ruined it.

If you actually get into the match you'll be pissed b/c it never finished b/c the damn NXT 7.

RAW has a new annonymous GM too.
?The Bio-Hazard? Sheamus a Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2010, 04:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

5o4B0iCHRiS sCReAMs bLING BliNG is on a distinguished road

We got a new secret GM. Bret Hart got fired. NXT from season 1 have jobs now. Chris Jericho Vs. Evan Bourne. Chris Jericho won. Great match. NXT came out saying their sorry for attacking everyone. Then Randy Orton came out to talk bout how NXT cause him his match from Fatal 4 Way. Then The Miz interrupts Randy Orton. The Miz was talking smack about how Randy Orton always get title shots. The Miz attacks Randy Orton and then Randy Orton hits The Miz back. Randy Orton gets ready for The RKO but The Miz leaves the ring. Randy Orton turns around gets Speared by Edge. I forgot what Edge told him. Then we have our main event. John Cena Vs. Sheamus for the WWE title and Vince McMahon was their as special referee. It was a boring match. Then the NXT rookies came out but Sheamus escaped. They threw Cena over the announce table. Then Vince made them come in the ring and thank them I think. Lol. The NXT rookies attacked Vince McMahon.

Oh lol. I almost forgot. Ted DiBiase fired Virgo and hired Maryse as his bodygurard.
5o4B0iCHRiS sCReAMs bLING BliNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2010, 04:53 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Problemchild1981 is on a distinguished road

I wish I was a lucky as you. But I watched it. Yeah, Primo tried to steal a kiss from Eve when he

And Alicia Fox went one on one with her and The Great Khali in a tag team match up. When

Primo tried to put the moves on Eve; she slapped him in the kisser. The Great Khali Eve won

The Match as Alicia Fox ran away from her tag partner with Divas Title, Primo chickened out of

A fight with Khali. Chris Jericho went up against Evan Bourne, Jericho had two losses against

Bourne as of late, but he stepped up his game against the High-Flyer. After many times of placing

Bourne in the walls of Jericho, he finally went for the shooting star press and won against Bourne.

The NXT Rookies strike again after Vince McMahon announced that they will be a new GM due

To Bret Hart's lack of good decision-making as Hart was injured last week on Raw due to NXT

Winner Graduate Wade Barret his fellow graduates' actions against the whole WWE staff

And Hart. Jericho look like he was about to give Bourne his props for a good match with him,

But he shoved him down to the mat (Typical Jericho behavioral trait). Sheamus almost grew a

Concious about the way he won This past Sunday Night at the Fatal Four Way against three

Opponents: John Cena, Edge, and Randy Orton. When Mr. McMahon was out there, he told

Him that he wanted to give back the tile, but he took it back and said it is his and he isn't

Letting it go. (Fooled some, but not me). John Cena came out and invoked his rematch clause,

The Anynomous GM of Raw communicated to the WWE Universe via email from Michael Cole's

Computer and he sets up a match for the WWE Title between Sheamus and Cena and Mr.

McMahon is the Special Guest Referee. Even though, He didn't actually officiate over the

Match and a real ref was officiating over it. The NXT Rookies attack the Hart family during a

Match with uso's. The Match never took place, because the Rookies had interferred yet again.

They came back and at the end of Cena Sheamus's Match and tried to attack Sheamus, but

Instead attacked Cena and put him through the announcer's table after Lawler and Cole left the

Arena to prevent more drama. McMahon took credit for their actions, but in the end they tease

That they weren't on his side at first, the first two times and then attacked him too and left.
Problemchild1981 is offline   Reply With Quote