ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Should Randy Orton had been WWE champion last night?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jun 2010, 07:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Randy Orton is the sexiest is on a distinguished road
Default Should Randy Orton had been WWE champion last night?

Should Randy Orton had been WWE champion last night?
Randy Orton is the sexiest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2010, 07:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Tony(My WWE owner) is on a distinguished road

Without a doubt.It doesnt matter.Now,more people would watch RAW if Randy was champion.But it still doesnt matter.

Id prefer Orton over Sheamus any day though.
Tony(My WWE owner) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2010, 07:17 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Samoa Joe (2010) is on a distinguished road

Yea, either him or Edge Sheamus doesn't need another WWE title run he just had won early this year, I want to see a tweener like Edge or RKO as WWE Champion.
Samoa Joe (2010) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2010, 07:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Old Hippie is on a distinguished road

Why? Who won who cares? It's all prearranged anyway. The outcome is predetermined. Why do you think there is no gambling in Las Vegas on wrestling? They gamble on every other kind of sport in Vegas.

Oops. I forgot. It's NOT a sport. It's sports entertainment.
Old Hippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2010, 07:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

M???? ??c? (K-Live?) is on a distinguished road

Well I think he should have. Only because he hasn't held the title in a long time. So has Edge. I was leaning towards Edge but I guess that they made Sheamus win. Out of all people. v_v
M???? ??c? (K-Live?) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2010, 07:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

? Chyna ? is on a distinguished road

Randy Orton is a champion, belt or not. He is one of the hardest working WWE superstars, he is on all the time. He is not fake like John Cena, or Shea mus. His character is great, silent and deadly, and Randy Orton has had to put up with so much the past years. I was chanting him on all last night, and he didn't win. I was crushed, because he is my favorite WWE superstar, but he is incredible with or without a Championship. Nobody can top Randy Orton. His storyline with the Undertaker, 10/10. He is also still young, and healthy. I can't wait to see what is to come of the Viper.
? Chyna ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2010, 07:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Purifying Elemental is on a distinguished road

WWE made Sheamus the winner because Sheamus will feud with Triple H soon
Purifying Elemental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2010, 07:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

daniel is on a distinguished road

no, orton is feuding with edge - which cancels him out too. cena is feuding with wade barrett/nxt. which leaves sheamus with nothing. giving him the title will help make him look good by facing up and coming mid carders whilst waiting for hhh to come back and finish off the feud. makes sense to me. plus as a fan im glad sheamus won, he's awesome. so much better than randy orton. that guy has less moves than cena! he's a joke lol.
daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2010, 07:47 AM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

Maria Maranoos is on a distinguished road

yes i was wanna randy win
Maria Maranoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2010, 07:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

RKOfan93 is on a distinguished road

Oh yeah. But unfortunately, Sheamus has the WWE Title and now we have to deal with Sheamus vs. Triple H more than likely at Summerslam. Hopefully things change and Orton gets the title.
RKOfan93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2010, 07:58 AM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

???RKO??? is on a distinguished road

I believe so, but not because I'm pro-Orton.

The night before the F4W, at the house show, the NXT Season 1 Rookies came out and attacked Cena and Sheamus.

While Orton's shoulder might've taken him out of being a front-runner in this matchup, the fact that Cena and Sheamus *did not in any way seem to be affected by getting the sh*t kicked out of them just the night before*...the only after-effect seemed to be paranoia as witnessed by looking at Cena looking left and right from time to time and the camera panning backstage...

...I don't think that showed any continuity. For the NXT Rookies to come out just the night before, to do damage..there should've been some shown. It could've added to the drama of the story...and allowed Orton to have a more level playing field. He has also been on the losing end too many times, and he should've been allowed a bit of reciprocation for what Edge has been doing to him lately.

He should've been allowed to overcome odds for a change.

It's clear that Sheamus and Triple H will be feuding around SummerSlam, when HHH returns. It MIGHT have been nice for Orton to hold the title at least a little damn while between then and now.
???RKO??? is offline   Reply With Quote