ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Will Sheamus end up following Brock Lesnar's step?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jun 2010, 12:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Clown Prince of Crime is on a distinguished road
Default Will Sheamus end up following Brock Lesnar's step?

Quitting WWE with the worst way possible I mean. We all still remember how Lesnar quit WWE after giving us the worst Wrestlemania match of all time after having this world handed to him on a silver plate by WWE.

WWE seem to give Sheamus the same treatment, and word has it in WWE, since Batista is no longer the part of the company Vince is considering the possibility for a matchup between Sheamus and Goldberg if the latter does return for one last match at Wrestlemania 27 next year.

Seeing the coincidences, do u think Sheamus might go out after giving us another horrible showing like Lesnar did? Why?
The Clown Prince of Crime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2010, 12:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

JackJack is on a distinguished road

I see all the same coincidences as you but I don't think so. Lesnar had football and MMA as options for him to try, while Sheamus doesn't. Sheamus has only trained to be a professional wrestler.

If Sheamus were to leave WWE, what would he have to do instead? Joining TNA is the only option I can think off and I can't see him doing that.

It would be great though if he did face Goldberg and got destroyed. Would love to see him receive a spear and jackhammer!
JackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2010, 12:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Truly Phenomenal is on a distinguished road

Yeah, that's pretty much possible.

The guy who is overpushed when they are in their prime usually leave wrestling earlier than the ones who aren't overpushed.

Just for example : The Rock, Brock Lesnar, Bobby Lashley, Batista. They are pretty much overpushed when they are in their prime, that's why they leave wrestling so early.

And compare them with guys who aren't overpushed in their prime : Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, Kane.

The only guys who are overpushed on their prime but doesn't leave are John Cena and Triple H.

And this guy Sheamus, I really believe would leave wrestling in just a few more years if WWE continues to overpush him.
Truly Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote