ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

what do you think is worse the womens division or the tag team division(bonus question inside)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jun 2010, 12:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Alexis B(Holybell) is on a distinguished road
Default what do you think is worse the womens division or the tag team division(bonus question inside)?

bonus question: do you think the hart dynasty has gotten so stale as the tag team champions?
Alexis B(Holybell) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2010, 12:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

KNOW UR ROLE is on a distinguished road

I think the entire womens wrestling division is terrible. I just want to see them get butt naked
KNOW UR ROLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2010, 01:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

5o4B0iCHRiS sCReAMs bLING BliNG is on a distinguished road

The Women's division.

BQ: Really I see The USO beating The Hart Dynasty for The Tag Team titles.
5o4B0iCHRiS sCReAMs bLING BliNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2010, 01:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Xann B is on a distinguished road

I would say the Women's division from a wrestling point of view but from WWE's Entertainment (eye candy, PG stuff etc..) Then I would say the Tag Division, although the tag division has more air time, the Women's division is just there for eye candy and that's what most of the women like to be there for, to be sexy. The people like Phoenix, Natayla, Melina and Jillian are the only talented ones. Natayla never wrestles, Phoenix hasn't been booked that much lately (up until her injury), Melina is injured but she was the only talented diva to be used at least half correctly because we all know Jillian is just wasted.

Most of the others just love to wear skimpy things and show of their attributes and that's what WWE want them to do to so yeah plus the WWE only seems to focus on the WWE and World Title now.

Xann B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2010, 01:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Rated Silent is on a distinguished road

That's a hard question because both are getting better. Diva's are actually training and becoming wrestlers this year, and the Tag Team edition in the WWE has gotten way better with the new editions of the Uso's and The Dudebusters. But if I had to choose one, it would have to be the Tag Team Division because of all the teams that have broken up in the past year.

BQ:They are probably the best in the tag team division but I think they have gotten stale. I think their finisher is one of the best of all time but they need work. Natalya is actually a great wrestler and WWE should give her a push towards the Diva's Championship. Once she achieves that and The Hart Dynasty becomes entertaining in some sort, they'll be one of the best teams in history, but don't blame them from being stale because a lot of people in the company are now stale. They can't show or prove anything because of the major storylines going on such as the NXT Invasion and The Undertaker death storyline and some cannot even get on the card. I'll give the tag team division a few more months of being stale and then we'll have an amazing tag team and Diva Division.
Rated Silent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2010, 01:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

john cena roxs is on a distinguished road

none

no
john cena roxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2010, 01:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

The Great OneŽ is on a distinguished road

Definitely, the WWE Unified Tag Team division. Why do you think they unified both

pairs of the championship belts? There isn't a WWE Tag Team division right now in

the WWE what I mean is there aren't that many good tag teams. We got The Hart

Dynasty, The Uso's, Caylen Croft Trent Barreta Curt Hawkins Vance Archer

that's about it those four teams really don't make the division all the great. They do

need to bring in some tag teams from other wrestling promotions like the Briscoe's

Brothers from Ring of Honor if you never seen any of their matches you should see

some of the matches online especially against the American Wolves, Yung Bucks

and Kenta Davey Richards. In my opinion TNA Wrestling has a much better Tag

Team division with teams like MCMG, Generation Me, Beer Money Inc. and Hardy

and Mr. Anderson. Other than pairing up some veterans and making them compete

in the tag team division (DX, Chris Jericho The Big Show) the last best tag teams

there was in the WWE Paul London Brian Kendrick who might get reunited soon

in TNA and John Morrison and The Miz that was a very good tag team in WWE.

BQ No, they deserve to be champions right now. That's basically the best tag team

currently in the WWE. I wouldn't never say that they could be described being Stale.
The Great OneŽ is offline   Reply With Quote