ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

This is how I would've booked F4W, what do you think?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jun 2010, 04:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

cdmnumber1fan is on a distinguished road
Default This is how I would've booked F4W, what do you think?

Match 1: The Miz (c) vs. R-Truth for the United States Championship

I would have this be a very fast paced match with a lot of reversals and a lot of near falls. In the finish, I would have R-Truth go for the Lie Detector, and The Miz dodges it, and then hits the Skull Crushing Finale for the pin.

Match 2: Eve (c) vs. Maryse vs. Gail Kim vs. Alicia Fox in a Fatal Four-Way match for the Divas Championship

In this match, I would have there be a lot of fighting between Eve and Gail Kim, and Alicia Fox would try to break up the pinfalls a lot. Near the middle of the match I would have Gail Kim hit the Eat Defeat on Maryse, but Maryse rolls out of the ring to avoid being pinned. At the end, I would have Eve hit a moonsault on Alicia Fox, but Maryse comes in the ring to break up the pin, and then I would have Maryse hit the French Kiss on Eve to get the pin.

Match 3: Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Drew McIntyre for the Intercontinental Championship

Before the match starts, Theodore Long comes out and says that Matt Hardy will be the special outside enforcer for the match. The bell rings and Drew McIntyre runs out of the ring. Matt Hardy throws him back into the ring. Kofi and Drew have a very back and forth match, but Kofi has the upper hand for most of the match. Near the end, Drew grabs a chair from under the ring and throws it on the mat to distract the referee. Drew low blows Kofi, but Matt notifies the referee of this. The referee calls for the bell and there is a DQ. Drew argues with the referee, and Kofi hits the SOS on Drew. Matt Hardy claps as Kofi walks out.

Match 4: Jack Swagger (c) vs. CM Punk vs. Big Show vs. Rey Mysterio in a Fatal Four-Way match for the World Heavyweight Championship

I will have this be similar to the Fatal Four-Way match at Bragging Rights 2009. At the end of the match, I will have Big Show knockout Rey Mysterio with his knockout punch, and then I'll have Swagger break up the pin, and then debut a new guillotine choke submission hold that will make Big Show submit.

Backstage Segment

John Cena is walking to the ring for the WWE Championship match. As he is walking, all of the Season 1 NXT Rookies attack Cena. Bret Hart comes out to the stage. He says that the Season 1 NXT Rookies all have WWE contracts now. He also says that due to the attack backstage, Cena won't be able to compete in the WWE Championship match, and the WWE Championship is now vacant. Since Wade Barrett won NXT, he recieved at Championship match at a pay-per-view of his choice. Bret says that Wade Barrett will replace John Cena in the Fatal Four-Way match for the WWE Championship. He tells the fans that he is sorry he had to do that.

Match 5: Wade Barrett vs. Edge vs. Sheamus vs. Randy Orton in a Fatal Four-Way match for the vacant WWE Championship

The NXT Season 1 Rookies interfere in most of the match. Wade Barrett hits The Wasteland on all the opponents and pins Randy Orton.

I made this earlier today, what do you think?

The title would be on the line so the other 3 contenders wouldn't have to be screwed out of a title match they earned.
cdmnumber1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2010, 05:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Behold The King! is on a distinguished road

I prefer the actual Fatal 4 Way to be honest.
Behold The King! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2010, 05:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

DigitalDead is on a distinguished road

as much as i dislike John Cena as a wrestler, have Wade in there besides him would be a waste of time. I mean dude really doesnt get any real reaction from people. As much people hate Cena, im sure they are more curious about if he wins or loses than wade Barrett. Aslo, why would the title be on the line if the champ isnt in the match?
DigitalDead is offline   Reply With Quote