ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think John Morrison should.....?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jun 2010, 12:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

?Ace Viper? is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think John Morrison should.....?

Get a new finisher? I know John Morrison is good but lets be honest, StarShip Pain is a fancy maneuver and all but he botches it a lot like on Raw this past Monday in the 4 way for the US title, he hardly landed on R-Truth when he did Starship Pain. Do you think he should go back to using the Moonlight Drive or do you think he should get a new finisher all together? I think it'd be better if he just did a corkscrew moonsault from the top rope. What would you like to see Morrison use as his finisher?
?Ace Viper? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2010, 12:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever

Yes. If you cannot do your finisher correct then you should just change it.
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2010, 12:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Athletically Sound. is on a distinguished road

They should just alter his moveset back to the way it was.

When Starship pain was used on RARE occasions, and when the Moonlight drive was used to finish his opponents off.

I mean, I'd love to see him come up with a new finisher, but I'm not sure if he'll be able to come up with anything that suits him more than that corkscrew neck breaker.

, the Moonlight Drive.

The only reason why Starship pain is his finishing maneuver, is due to it's grace. It's such an incredible, visual technique that people love to see executed.

In all honesty though, if Morrison's opponents were positioned a few inches further away from the turnbuckle, then he'd have a better chance of connecting more properly. But, that doesn't change the fact that he doesn't really have too much control of the technique. Sometimes we see him land on his back, other times we see him land on his stomach. Hell, at some points, only his feet connect with his opponent. But, regardless on how it lands, I love seeing it.

But at most times, it's unconvincing, so yeah, I'd love to see a new finisher for Morrison.

Rather it be the Moonlight Drive, or something completely different.
Athletically Sound. is offline   Reply With Quote