ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What are your thoughts on Abyss taking on Hulk Hogan at this years Bound For Glory?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jun 2010, 06:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

The Bad Guy Razor Ramon is on a distinguished road
Default What are your thoughts on Abyss taking on Hulk Hogan at this years Bound For Glory?

From http://www.wrestlingepicenter.com:

The current plan is for Hulk Hogan to wrestle Abyss at TNA's Bound for Glory event in October. Hogan wants to build the match for months, as he believes this will build huge hype around not only the match, but his in ring return.
The Bad Guy Razor Ramon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2010, 06:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Stickman the Sidewinder is on a distinguished road

that its f*ckin gay...the sh!t is whack and fake...your just a lame tool as well watching it...watch something real....like MMA
Stickman the Sidewinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2010, 06:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Samantha Collins is on a distinguished road

Hulk hogan sucks balls
Samantha Collins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2010, 06:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
RJW
Fresh Noob

RJW is on a distinguished road

we don't even know if this site has any credibility but to answer the question this would suck Abyss would kill Hogan
RJW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2010, 06:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

The British Bulldog is on a distinguished road

That would be atrocious any match Hogan has had after Wrestlemania X8 should be forgotten and he should retire and sip on margaritas in his home
The British Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2010, 06:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Rated Silent is on a distinguished road

Nice To See You Again Bad Guy...

Hulk Hogan shouldn't wrestle because he doesn't like pushing younger talent. You remember SummerSlam 2005? He beat Shawn Michaels. Yes, Shawn Michaels wasn't the youngest talent but Hulk Hogan could have dropped one match with Shawn but he didn't. I believe the same thing will happen with Abyss, but here is one thing I don't get. Why use your Hall of Fame rings in a storyline for another company. That's a disgrace and ruins the heritage and prestige of their entire careers. Then I was watching TNA a few weeks ago. Ric Flair gave someone in that group of his Chris Jericho's watch that he gave Ric Flair. So to me, it really doesn't matter what Hulk Hogan does. He thinks he's helping TNA when in reality, he's pretty much ruining it. Plus, this match will take place at Bound for Glory?Come on Hulk, you know when you are past your prime...brother.
Rated Silent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2010, 07:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Samoa Joe (2010) is on a distinguished road

Why is Hogan, getting back in the ring OMG TNA is really pissing me of with this BS, Abyss needs to feud with Mr.Anderson or Jeff Hardy not Hulk Hogan.
Samoa Joe (2010) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2010, 07:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jamie A is on a distinguished road

TNA is wack now. RIP TNA (2002-08)
Jamie A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2010, 07:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

komets.geo is on a distinguished road

Don't believe everything you read on that or other news sites. They like to make guesses in most cases on what they think will happen. Most of these people do NOT have any back stage sources. So until tna announces that match I don't believe it will happen.

If it does happen, I will NOT watch it.
komets.geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2010, 07:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

Shane? is on a distinguished road

I won't be watching it anyway. I like watching Abyss, but there's no way I'd pay money to see Hogan. He was in his prime like fifteen years ago. TNA should stop focusing on old hasbeens and start concentrating on making their own stars and going for the younger guys over Flair, Hogan, Nash etc. No wonder RAW destroyed them in the ratings wars.
Shane? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2010, 07:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Young Noob

Starhawke is on a distinguished road

would be a weak match

Hogan is to old to wrestle so is Flair
Starhawke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2010, 07:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Da Deadman is on a distinguished road

My God, I've seen many douches in my lifetime...But the first answerer...Good Lord, even your picture screams Douchebag....

Anyways, back to the subject...I've never seen anything in Abyss, I appreciate his hardcore work and what he's done so far in his career, but I just can't take his character seriously. My theory is that Hulk Hogan wants to rebuild the old Abyss, in other words, bring back the monster in him, only to crush all of his momentum at Bound For Glory and keep himself in the spotlight. I'm sorry, but I just don't buy anything that Hogan claims he's doing to help TNA. My biggest fear about this match is Hogan's health. I may not like him, but he's a human being and at his age and condition, a match with Abyss could prove costly for hi and what's left of his family.
Da Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote