ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Tna is starting to get boring?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jun 2010, 03:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Nite W is on a distinguished road
Default Tna is starting to get boring?

The best moments in Tna was the episode of Kurt ANgle vs Aj round 3 ever since then it has gotten boring. IT is all about Hogan who pops up every 5 mins on the show then there is Ric Flair . WE can't have one episode without Jay Lethal or someone else trying to be themselves but instead we have them imitating Ric Flair or Hogan. I mean come on already. I love TNA but I am starting to get bored of it and WE WANT Six Sides!
Nite W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2010, 03:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Samoa Joe (2010) is on a distinguished road

TNA isn't getting boring, did you even watch Impact this week the Lethal n Flair promo was epic and they had two good matches on Impact and had a hot promo with Lacey Von Eric, but I do agree with you about Hogan he needs less tv time hell he needs no Tv time TNA needs to get back to what there were know for Total Nonstop Action.
Samoa Joe (2010) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2010, 04:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Fallen Angel (NJPW) is on a distinguished road

Question is, are you getting boring?
The Fallen Angel (NJPW) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2010, 04:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

jackiesinclair@ymail.com is on a distinguished road

DUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH. Where have you been for the past 6 months since Hogan and Bisceoff took over they destroyed the X Division they Destroyed the Knockouts division which BTW only has about 5 knockouts left. They have destroyed TNA period. They even got rid of the six sided ring just cause you sign every big name wrestler available does not help your product if you have the crapiest writing team in the whole world of professional wrestling. Seriously the only good thing about it so far is Jeff Hardy.
jackiesinclair@ymail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2010, 04:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

john is on a distinguished road

IT SUCKS
john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2010, 04:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Sidney Kane is on a distinguished road

First of all, TNA will NEVER be taken seriously with 6 sides. And I would agree that TNA isnt nearly what it used to be, mainly because they arent pushing the right people.

Firstly, Hogan needs to get off TV. Secondly, they need to start pushing the MCMG, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, and not Jesse Neal, The Band, and Team 3D. I will have to say that Jay Lethal and Ric Flair's promo this week was GOLDEN.

But TNA has great wrestlers like AJ, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, MCMG, Kazarian, Beer Money and a whole load of other talent. They need to let them have great matches. They cant keep pushing them under for guys that should have retired 10 years ago (Hogan, Hall, Nash, Jarrett, Sting).
Sidney Kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2010, 04:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

TheKendrick14 is on a distinguished road

Well one thing TNA is having which makes it boring is like WWE, it's lack of consistency sense.

Motor City Machine Guns won a no. 1 contender tag team match and now 3 months later they are receiving their tag title match.

Slammiversary no longer uses a King of the Mountain match with no explanation whatsoever instead we got a main event with 2 40 year olds with no story told other than Sting is evil because he constantly attacks everyone.

What the hell is wrong with Ric Flair anyways? With every week he seems to be going more more batshit insane and has gained somewhat of a gut.

The biggest problem with TNA is how Desmond Wolfe NEVER EVER WINS in single competition and has not pinned anyone in God knows how long. The guy is tied with Bryan Danielson to be the worlds greatest wrestler and Bryan got over more in WWE than this guy did in TNA.

There was also the lame feud with Abyss Wolfe which implied once Abyss won Chelsea form Wolfe he was allowed do Whatever he wanted to her. That implied the face, Abyss, was going to rape Chelsea Abyss was the face which practically had TNA saying: RAPE IS AWESOME.

I applaud TNA for pushing Jay Lethal. He has been with TNA for nearly 4 years and is only 25/26 so he could be the next AJ. This is great for him as he was jobbing until now but because of Ric Flair he is getting pushed so far that he has pinned AJ Styles.
TheKendrick14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2010, 04:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

stingette is on a distinguished road

i will Always watch tna impact, tna is awesome it doesn't matter whether it's a six sided ring or a four sided ring i will always watch my beloved tna
stingette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2010, 04:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?The Bio-Hazard? OFFICIAL ? is on a distinguished road

I said this too.

I like TNA all but this weeks episode wasnt all that good, when I said that alot of ppl got an attitude with me.
?The Bio-Hazard? OFFICIAL ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2010, 04:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

?Hell?Raiser? is on a distinguished road

Starting?
?Hell?Raiser? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2010, 04:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

anthony is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to anthony

TNa should stop trying to be the next wwe and strat trying to be the next TNa and get rid of hogan,flair, and bichoff.
anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2010, 04:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

ozzi diablo is on a distinguished road

i agree. i was all overjoyed when ric flair made his debut. thought cool he wont wrestel and b a mentor. hell no he and hogan r in the middle of everything. serious did hulk hjogan and bischoff really think they werent partly the reason wcw was destroyed. its kinda looking like a rerun of the nitro serie...i for one am sick of hogan and bischoff. hey tna management open ur eyes before u get bought out to
ozzi diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2010, 04:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
TNA
Jobber

TNA is on a distinguished road

Are you serious?

Thursday Nights Lethal/Flair promo was the best Segment I have ever seen in wrestling since The Rock left the WWE. |
TNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2010, 04:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Hanan is on a distinguished road

starting? its been like that forever! wwe is wayyyy better than tna and anyway tna cant find their own stars they just take wwe rejects
Hanan is offline   Reply With Quote