ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

why does bryan D suck so much + BQ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jun 2010, 11:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Edge head is a jewel in the roughEdge head is a jewel in the roughEdge head is a jewel in the rough
Default why does bryan D suck so much + BQ?

i mean hes red underwear man with no persanality or charisma im like he spent ten years in the indies and has nothing to show for it im so happy wwe realesed him arent you he can go to tna with all the other wwe rejects BQ who is worse as an entertainer bryanD or a peice of poop and no im not like 4 if you know what im saying

roh sucks to
Edge head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2010, 11:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

pizza and boobs is on a distinguished road

ROH!
pizza and boobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2010, 12:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Apex Predator 6.6 (Elite) is on a distinguished road

You are not a true wrestling fan. If you watched his former matches, you know the guy is/was destined to become World Champion. WWE used his gimmick as a waste, and he never got a chance to show his true talent.

BQ: You may not be four years old, but you are a toddler!!!!
The Apex Predator 6.6 (Elite) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2010, 12:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

komets.geo is on a distinguished road

Wow, you really are a Vince McMahon and wwe mark. You OBVIOUSLY know NOTHING about WRESTLING. Bryan Danielson was the BEST wrestler that the wwe had. But since you know nothing about wrestling, you wouldn't understand that.
komets.geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2010, 12:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

TheComedytutorials is on a distinguished road

Haha. Actually buddy, that's exactly what I thought when I saw Daniel Bryan in the WWE. I was like WTF? Why the hell is he even in the WWE? He's getting soo much screen time and quite a big push compared to other wrestlers even though he sucks!. I thought exactly like you do now. But after I watched lots of matches on youtube involving Bryan Danielsons old matches in ROH vs other people like John Cena (Yes it actually happened), Kaval, Tyler Black, etc. I began to love him. His athletism is simply amazing, his in-ring psycology is outta this world, his maneuvers, tactics, and most of all his moves are all awesome. Go and watch his old ROH videos on Youtube and I assure you, you will not be disappointed. And as for charisma? What charisma has he had yet to show? His character wasn't even the charismatic type! He had the type of character that reminded me of Shawn Michaels in the beginning of his career with the WWF. Wait until Danielson is back (which I'm 100 positive he will) and watch him show real wrestling. Everybody including you will start to love him. There is a reason why millions of people have nick-named Bryan Danielson The Best in the world and thats because it's simply true.

PS: You saying Bryan Danielson is a piece of poo is like saying Shawn Michaels sucks to his face since Danielson was taught by Michaels himself. No lies.
TheComedytutorials is offline   Reply With Quote