ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

TNA RLD: iMPACT! 49 (New Extreme Change in TNA)?
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jun 2010, 09:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob
Dark Icon is on a distinguished road
Default TNA RLD: iMPACT! 49 (New Extreme Change in TNA)?

Check out the best PPV for TNA 2010 'No Surrender':

XPlosion Match: Nelson Fraizer (aka Viscera) def. Okada

TNA Intro: Opening Pyro

Mike Tenay and Taz at ringside: The card tonight:

- Jeff Hardy explains why he turned on Mr. Anderson

- Abyss introduces a certain familiar face back to TNA

- Jeff Jarrett vs. World Heavyweight Champion Sting

- Full Blooded Italians vs. Global Champion Eric Young D'Angelo Dinero

- New No. 1 Contender/s announced

The Full Blooded Italians come out and cut a promo: They say that They are here in TNA Because of Paul Heyman who is now an executive writer for TNA Wrestling. And that they had to make a iMPACT! last night at No Surrender so what better way to attack A Championship Match. Then Global Champion Eric Young and D'Angelo Dinero come out.

Match 1: Tag Team Match

The Full Blooded Italians (Big Guido Chuck Palumbo) w/Nunzio def. TNA Global Champion Eric Young The Pope D'Angelo Dinero: Palumbo pins Young with a powerbomb. After the match FBI Pose over Eric Young. 6:24

Christy Hemme interviews Samoa Joe about how he was so close to winning the TNA World title last night at NO Surrender. Joe says He will be back to face Sting some day

Paul Heyman goes into Hogan's office and says Mr. Hogan, Mr. Bichsoff Foley here I am.

Hogan says Brother, i never knew you would come to this company. Heyman replies Well i am here and now that i write the storylines and the show there will be Extreme things to come.

Match 2: Singles Match

Amazing Red def. TNA XDivison Champion Jay Lethal: Red pins Lethal with a reverse counter of his Lethal combination. Red then pins the Champion Lethal and earns a title match at Bound for Glory. But then Douglas Williams comes out and says I will make this a triple threat Match But then Paul Heyman comes out and says Stop right there pals. At Bound for Glory it will be a 4 Way Ultimate X Match for the XDivison Championship.

Video: Mickie James MisChif made their TNA Appearence and showed why they are a team to be reckend with.

Match 3: Knockouts Tag Team Championship

Mickie James MisChif def. TNA Knockouts Tag Team Champions Sarita Taylor Wilde.

James pins Taylor Wilde with a tornado DDT off the turnbuckle. 8:34

The Fortune come out and say Last night AJ beat Anderson and that if what makes it soo good because now AJ Can come back into the Contender's list and take the title.

Then Motor City Machine Guns come out and say Cry, Cry all you want Fortune but you guys are the crappest stable TNA has to offer.

Match 4: Tag Team Match

The Fortune (Kazarian Desmond Wolfe) vs. Motor City Machine Guns: No Contest

After the entire Fortune attack the Guns but then TNA World Tag Team Champions LAX Come and help Motor City Machine Guns. 8:34

TNA's Bound for Glory PPV Will be held at The FedEx Arena in Memphis, Tenessee.

Match 5: Singles Match

Brother Devon w/Brother Ray Tommy Dreamer def. Shannon Moore w/Jesse Neal.

Devon pins Moore with help from Ray after Brother Ray trips Moore. 4:34

Rob Van Dam comes out with Kurt Angle and they demand that Sabu, Sandman Balls Mahoney come out Sabu comes out and then Sandman comes out and Balls comes out too.

They say What are you doing here in TNA? Sabu says Nothng. Sandman Says Nothing but Balls says Were here to reunited ECW Van Dam says Times hasve changed and we ain't joining again Then the three extremists lay out Angle Van Dam.

Match 6: Singles Match:

Petey Williams def. AJ Styles: Petey returns to iMPACT and dishes out and beating on AJ. Petey wins via Canadian Destoryer. 9;24

UP NEXT: World Heavyweight Champion Sting vs. Jeff Jarrett

Main Event: Singles Match

World Heavyweight Champion Sting def. Jeff Jarrett: After Sting has Jarrett on to win. A unsuspected return of The Blue Print Matt Morgan as he comes and distracts Sting but then Morgan hits Jarrett instead with the Carbon Footprint. Winner Sting in 10 minutes.

Abyss comes out and reveals his familiar face in TNA. The person that comes out is James Mitchell who is the one who was resposible for Abyss turning Heel. Then as Abyss is reunited with James Mitchell Hogan comes out and says So your the guy who is responsible for this James whoever you are? Well i'm sick of this at Bound for Glory I am the one who will cure Abyss. And take the Monster Down to hell. Whatcha gonna do When Hulkamania runs wild on you!

Rate the show:

Fav. Match:

Star of the night:

TNA Top 10 Contender's List:

(10) TNA Tag Team Champion Hernandez

(9) Matt Morgan (8) AJ Styles (7) Abyss (6) Mr. Anderon (5) Jeff Hardy (4) Desmond Wolfe (3) Kurt Angle (2) Rob Van Dam (1) The Pope D'Angelo Dinero.

TNA Bound for Glory Matches:

- World Heavyweight Championship

Sting(c) vs. The Pope D'Angelo Dinero

- 4 Way Ultimate X Match for XDivison Championship:

Jay Lethal(c) vs. Douglas Williams vs. Brian Kendrick vs. Amazing Red

- Hulk Hogan vs. Abyss

More matches to be announced

On the next iMPACT!

Hulk Hogan confronts Abyss James Mitchell and Sabu takes on his former ECW Tag team partner Rob Van Dam. Also Kurt Angle takes on Sandman.

2 Major matches announced:

- TNA Tag Team Champion Hernandez vs. Desmond Wolfe.

- Kevin Nash returns to face off against Big Guido of the Full Blooded Italians.

Breaking News!:

Okada Shannon Moore have been released by RLD TNA.

Hardy says That I don't need Mr. Anderson to boost my career and neither does he actually I challenge Mr. Anderson to a match at Bound For Glory and the Loser will leave TNA.
Dark Icon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2010, 09:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
eric is on a distinguished road

eric is offline   Reply With Quote