ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

After what John Cena said on Twitter...?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jun 2010, 08:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jbunit-Version.1 is on a distinguished road
Default After what John Cena said on Twitter...?

Don't you think this Danielson thing is looking more and more like a hoax? I mean WWE would be pissed if Cena posted what he did; plus Cena talked about having one match with him...fishy...

?I am very upset to hear about the release of Bryan Danielson. Social networks were formed so people would have a voice, and an opinion. I know you all have your own, theories and whatnot. I respect that. I have never asked any of you to feel a certain way about me. But Bryan left a lasting impression on the WWE universe in a very short time, and although it came at my expense, I agree with the majority of you who are caught off guard by this choice. I know I?m not exactly appreciated by all, nor do I care to be, but I believe what I believe. I would like Bryan to come back to the WWE. I would like to sign your petition to bring him back. I was taught to stand up for what I believe in. I tried and failed, so I could use some help. Tell me how to sign and I will. If for nothing else, to at least have a chance to have a match with him after what was done. I know that seems a bit more fair. Give me a chance to have a fair match with him,

and give him yet another chance to prove that he does belong with us. Sorry for the long message, I know I am probably way out of line, I am sorry if I have offended anyone. But like me or not that is what Hustle. Loyalty. And most importantly Respect means to me. Enjoy game 5.? - Cena
Jbunit-Version.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 08:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Clown Prince of Crime is on a distinguished road

What did he put?

Meh. Doesn't seem that fishy to me.
The Clown Prince of Crime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 09:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
mia
School sucks

mia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to mia

Dunno, i think Cena is a genuine guy that loves the business. I gained alot of respect for him over his recent Twitter posts and him trying to get WWE to push Evan Bourne.

WWE are NOT going to fire or discipline Cena over anything. He is too big a star and make WWE a ton of money. I hope Cena starts using his position more to get what the fans want.

WWE did want wrestlers to post on Twitter 'in gimmick' but some of the stuff Cena says seems like its him saying it. He said something nice about CM Punk, he did not need to say that and there is no way WWE wants Punk to turn face. Cena is bringing something real back to WWE with his comments. I used to hate him as Super Cena, but now im kind of liking the guy.

If WWE are smart, they will let Cena do this more. It may bring some Cena haters around (slowly) and maybe i wont boo the guy or switch off the TV anymore
mia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 09:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

christian #1 SEAHAWK FAN/NBA FAN is on a distinguished road

im not a cena fan but i know he loves WWE and he knows talent. Releasing Danielson cuz of the PG thing is a prime example to get rid of it
christian #1 SEAHAWK FAN/NBA FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 09:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

De Los is on a distinguished road

Yea there just trying to make it look real
De Los is offline   Reply With Quote