ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

If Paul Heyman took over TNA creative team as usual, do you think...?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jun 2010, 08:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Ty B$ is on a distinguished road
Default If Paul Heyman took over TNA creative team as usual, do you think...?

I ASKED THIS QUESTION A MINUTE AGO BUT I SAID THE WWE CREATIVE TEAM INSTEAD OF TNA SO HERE IT IS:

Rob Terry would get an even more big push. Paul Heyman really likes big guys, (brock lesnar, big show, matt morgan when he was in the wwe, Nathan Jones, A-Train, Heidenreich)) Rob Terry is more jacked than all of them and seeing how Paul heyman and Team 3D are really close and Rob Terry just so happens to be a student of team 3D's Heyman might give the dudleyz more time to train Rob Terry and Paul will push him to the main event.

I personally believe that if Rob works on his speed, stamina, and gain like 5 more moves, maybe a submission move he would be pretty good. With a look like his, who needs mic skills, I say give im a manager like Heyman or Bischoff and he'll be fine. He's already got the athleticism and the strength he just needs the moves
Ty B$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 08:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Dark Lord ? is on a distinguished road

Like I Said

Heyman is a true businessman

He makes low life wrestlers into huge stars

And a Wrestling Company hardly anyone's heard of into a international wrestling company
The Dark Lord ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 08:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

KazuYa_MiShiMa is on a distinguished road

1 or 2 wrestler will be famous,trust me,the guy never fails to make a wrestler famous
KazuYa_MiShiMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 08:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

De Los is on a distinguished road

I personally don't like Rob Terry i think he is to slow but it would be intresting to see him get an even bigger push
De Los is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 08:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Rated Silent is on a distinguished road

If he took over the TNA Creative Team, that would be a shake up. Everyone from the Original ECW said on The Rise Fall of ECW that Paul was a great wrestling mind. If he had the sources, money, and promoters that Vince had. We would probably have a WWE vs ECW still going on here. He is a geniuss. I also think like what you said, the bigger guys who hardly ever have a shot will get a shot. Rob Terry would be one of those guys and I personally would start watching TNA more often. Personally, TNA needs to change two things. They need to pack in small arenas all across the United States and they also need to clean house. They need to clear house by throwing out the Announce Team, and Hulk Hogan/Bishoff, and Ric Flair. The show would be great then. Paul would be the one to do that.
Rated Silent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 09:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Stone Cold is on a distinguished road

yeah
Stone Cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 09:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

yaheigh is on a distinguished road

Right now the last I heard is Paul would want complete control if he came in. They have some huge egos in TNA right now (Russo, Eric B, Hogan, Nash, etc). Basically TNA creative is now the WCW of old. That crew won't give up their power without a fight.
yaheigh is offline   Reply With Quote