ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

John Cena Speaks On Bryan Danielson's Release, Your Thoughts?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jun 2010, 06:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

RatedCForChristian is on a distinguished road
Default John Cena Speaks On Bryan Danielson's Release, Your Thoughts?

Cena wrote on Twitter.com/WWEJCena:I am very upset to hear about the release of bryan danielson. Social networks were formed so people would have a voice, and an opinon. I know you all have your own, theories and whatnot. I respect that. I have never asked any of you to feel a certaint way about me. But Bryan left a lasting impression on the wwe universe in a very short time, and although it came at my expense, I agree with the majority of you who are caught off guard by this choice.

I know I'm not exactly appreciated by all, nor do I care to be, but I believe what I believe. I would like bryan to come back to the wwe. I would like to sign your petition to bring him back. I was taught to stand up for what I beileve in. I tried and failed, so I could use some help. Tell me how to sign and I will. If for nothing else, to at least have a chance to have a match with him after what was done I know that seems a bit more fair. Give me a chance to have a fair match with him, and give him yet another chance to prove that he does belong with us.

Sorry for the long message, I know I am probally way out of line, I am sorry if I have offended anyone. But like me or not, that is what Hustle. Loyalty. And most importantly Respect means to me.

He may not be my favorite wrestler in the world, but i find it very admirable of him, he's trying to do the right thing. very admirable what he did for Evan Bourne and now this.

no he isnt heel... i highly doubt tht lol

T-Factor THNK U ... thts my point, i hate his gimmick but as a person i absolutely respect him
RatedCForChristian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 06:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Answer Guy is on a distinguished road

Is Cena a heel now?
The Answer Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 06:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

anthony is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to anthony

What does Hustle have to do with respect and loyalty, Cena?
anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 06:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Your Friendly Nieghbourhood Nazi is on a distinguished road

I think John Cena is a filthy Jew rat.....o wait I know he is since he is SuperCena King of ze Jews.

I really want to drag him and that little Terminator user to Auschwitz and gas them like the filthy rats they are.
Your Friendly Nieghbourhood Nazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 06:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

T-Factor is on a distinguished road

U dont have to like his gimmack but we should respect him outside wrestling cause he a good person, i dont care if yall dont like the truth cause it is
T-Factor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 07:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Big Ran: I_m Back B*tches!! is on a distinguished road

look, he is the WWE's POSTER BOY and he knows that alot of fans are pissed about Danielson and they have blamed him and his influence. Cena most likely doesn't give a damn. He was just covering his tracks. That is his way of saying I didn't do it.

Don't buy all the nice guy crap. John Cena is capable of lying just like every other human being. He would be especially good at lying and @ss kissing being the poster boy of a corporate monster like WWE.
Big Ran: I_m Back B*tches!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 07:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

Phillip is on a distinguished road

Some of you listen to what your saying he has made more make a wish things than like anyone in the world hes an awsome person he gives to charities he does a lot of good things give him a break if you would.
Phillip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 07:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?Orton and Maryse? fan? is on a distinguished road

I don't like him as a wrestler but I've said it before and I'll say it again, he's a good person and I totally respect him and what he just said.
?Orton and Maryse? fan? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 07:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Young Noob

Justin Gabriel is on a distinguished road

He is a nice man.He do everything for WWE.The reason why he want to help Bourne Danielson is because he loves that company don't want the company to get a bad rating like TNA.
Justin Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 07:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

TJanssen411 is on a distinguished road

I still smell a work on the firing...

the tweet seems a little off tone for Cena's typical messages, though just as rambling (I swear he's rarely done less than five tweets at a time) and the verbage borders on a quasi eulogy

factor in as well that Bryan's tweet is pretty much in line with his past posts from after he was released from NXT the other week

( I think WWE has plans for Cole as the mastermind of the NXT assault, and they realized they'd painted themselves into a corner with Cole and Bryans recent 'feud' - in which any alliance wouldn't ring true without a strong Catalyst ie Cole getting Bryan rehired in the story line

and Ran,

Yes, Cena is a Corporate entity, no doubt, he is WWE Champ after all... I don't think he'd go out of his way to play CoverYourA** and then talk up the NBA Playoffs like all the others Tweeters (he's the one involved in the same angle as Bryan, and he's the only one talking about it... Jericho dropped a few lines hyping Barrett last week (before the Bryan Firing) which works as he was Barrett's Mentor...not to mention Cena throws in the stock line of I don't tell you how to feel about me why do that in if its a Please don't hate, I didn't fire him tweet
TJanssen411 is offline   Reply With Quote