ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think it's fair that WWE Sends out Danielson to raise hell, and then...?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jun 2010, 03:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

|R|oyal |Y|onkers |M|achine is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think it's fair that WWE Sends out Danielson to raise hell, and then...?

He gets fired for 'going over the top'? I found this whole 'Violence in Tie choking' Thing stupid - Is the WWE that catered to families that they have to RELEASE who was probably their most gifted talent after he just followed some orders? Vince told the dude to go out and kick people's asses. IMO this is the worst move the WWE has made in a while - I think TNA just found themselves a main-eventer.

BQ: Do you think the PG-Rating thing is going too far? I don't mind the rating on the bottom of the screen, but it just makes me pissed that they are firing their best talent because some kids had to view 5 seconds of a man being choked with a tie.
|R|oyal |Y|onkers |M|achine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 03:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

(TNA)The War is NOT over.. is on a distinguished road

No, it is not fair that he got fired for choking Justin Roberts.

BQ: I hate the PG Era in WWE. It needs to end soon.
(TNA)The War is NOT over.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 03:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let's Go Yankees!

The Playmaker is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Playmaker Send a message via Skype™ to The Playmaker

No, it ain't fair. What the hell is WWE thinking? I mean they saved the show on Monday night by this NXT invasion and now they ruin it by releasing their best star. This PG era has gone way too far and it needs to end now.
The Playmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 03:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

I love BIG NATURAL EPIC BEWBZ is on a distinguished road

WHY IS IT THAT DANIELSON NEVER GOT A SECOND CHANCE, YET CHRIS MASTER HAD THREE STRIKES AND WAS FIRED, AND THEN REHIRED AGAIN?

FUCK WWE, AND FUCK MATTEL
I love BIG NATURAL EPIC BEWBZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 03:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

THE BOTTOM LINE!!! is on a distinguished road

I do think it's ridiculous to fire him for a worked tie choking. Him doing that and spitting in Cena's face were two of the things that made the whole NXT rampage on RAW more legit.

I don't see how they don't like the tie choking, but let the wrestlers basically tear apart the wrestling ring, and beat up on basically anybody that was around ringside. Tie choking is too violent, but beating up a ring announcer, timekeeper/bell ringer, TV commentators, and tearing apart the ring and any padding around the ring that is in front of the fans isn't? It's something I don't understand...if the tie choking was too violent, then the whole NXT attack was too violent in my opinion.

I really think it was basically Danielson trying to get himself over that got WWE mad, so they made out this too violent excuse as a way of firing him.

BQ: In a way yes, because we don't get to see the full potential of what we can see on WWE TV...but on the other hand, we have to look at the WWE as a kid friendly wrestling company. They aim their product at kids, so they have plenty of restrictions on what can be done and said on a WWE show.

This isn't the same WWE of a few years ago, it's a WWE that tries to entertain kids..and is aimed at the younger fans today mostly. It's not the PG rating, it's a choice that WWE is making.
THE BOTTOM LINE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 03:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

pizza and boobs is on a distinguished road

wwe needs a better creative team
pizza and boobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 03:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Brandon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon

Royal Yonkers Machine, I agree with you as well as THE BOTTOM LINE! Both of you make great points about how stupid this firing of Danielson is.

The one thing i will say is that it's WWE's creative team, the same creative team that watered down the hell out of John Cena's moveset, the same creative team that treats the young guns like crap, minus Sheamus and Jack Swagger.

So im not surprised by this firing of Danielson.

They were never gonna let him show his full potential anyway, because he was an indy star for so long.

Im not saying the firing was fair, but this doesn't surprise me in the slightest.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 03:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

EWE Chairman, Joey(S.E.S) is on a distinguished road

It's 100% FAIR, besides why would Danielson do it in the first place unless:

A) He wanted to be fired. (most likely)

or

B) He was told to do it.

And it's definitely not because Cena wanted him to do it. I mean, who the hell would WANT to have their face spat in? Yea, I kno years back Randy Orton spat in Mick Foley's face, but I guess Foley just isn't John Cena. I guess if ur goin over the top by spittin in Cena's face, I guess Vince got no choice but to fire yo a##. I honestly find it real queer that WWE fires someone just for spitting in Cena's face, but I guess that's WWE for ya. And yeah: DANIELSON GOT WHAT HE DESERVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I glad that useless piece of ROH garbage and waste of an NXT Rookie is gone!
EWE Chairman, Joey(S.E.S) is offline   Reply With Quote