ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is WWE's future brighter than it's present?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jun 2010, 12:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

? VIPER ? is on a distinguished road
Default Is WWE's future brighter than it's present?

Currently, we still have a lot of very talented guys on the roster who are close to retirement..

Triple H, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, and Edge (Edge says he has at least two years left in him)

Then, coming into the next generation are guys like John Morrison, Evan Bourne, John Cena, Randy Orton, Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Matt Hardy, Dolph Ziggler, Sheamus, and so many more.

Notice how none of these guys are absolutely terrible in the ring. The worst is probably like, Sheamus, but that's not the point.

Recently, WWE has been hiring smaller guys and younger guys that can wrestle real well. Sure, we have our good 'bigger' guys lik Cena, Orton, Sheamus, and Swagger, but that's it. Every wrestling company needs their big guys.

So, all these guys that can wrestle are the future of the company. Fresh, young, dedicated talent that aren't really injury prone.

WWE's future looks to be great wrestling talent, and new opportunities. It's obvious that change is on it's way.

So, do you think that WWE will just keep declining like it has been (In many people's eyes), or will the 'WWE Depression' end due to the rise of great wrestlers and change?

EDIT: Wow, I can't believe I forgot CM Punk and The Miz, either.
? VIPER ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 12:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Big
Young Noob

Big is on a distinguished road

Nope, because the further down the years go, the more and more we get guys who suck on the mic, can't tell a story with their wrestling, no personality, and are just not fun to watch
Big is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 12:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
dub
Fresh Noob

dub is on a distinguished road

Depends on the fans.... It dosent even have to b younger guys look at what TNA does and they get good ratings
dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 12:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dohara is on a distinguished road

They had better talent 5-10 years ago, i think a lot of people would admit that.

I can't believe you didn't have CM Punk and Miz on that list of future stars.

I think Cena will become the type of superstar that HHH is now a days when Triple H retires and i think Orton will become the Edge type of character. Christian will retire around the same time Edge does and Matt Hardy will be TNA within a years time, i think Kane may also decide to retire within the next 2 years too. I think Jericho and Big Show still have a few good years left in them.

I think the future will look bright if they stop being PG.
Dohara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 12:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Yaw A is on a distinguished road

Yup. Regardless of some people saying that WWE sucks and should go back to being the Attitude Era. WWE is a big company and gets more ratings and sells more merchandise than TNA.
Yaw A is offline   Reply With Quote