ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

who would you WWE UNIVERSE prefer as your RAW guest host pre sseries?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jun 2010, 11:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mr. mcmahon Mcmahon is on a distinguished road
Default who would you WWE UNIVERSE prefer as your RAW guest host pre sseries?

THE ROCK

STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN

HULK HOGAN
Mr. mcmahon Mcmahon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 11:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

$$$????????$$$ is on a distinguished road

First...please for the love of god don't say WWE Universe. That makes me not want to watch WWE everytime they say it. And Before Survivor Series I want The Rock to Guest Host Monday Night RAW and make it decent at least for one night. He should be the only one talking during that show.
$$$????????$$$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 11:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

?I_m The Sexiest Of Sexy!? is on a distinguished road

((If ya Smellllllllll...What! The Rock!!!.....Is cookin'))
?I_m The Sexiest Of Sexy!? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 11:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Hanan is on a distinguished road

STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN!!
Hanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 11:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

WWE Wannabe. is on a distinguished road

I personally would like to see The Rock guest host Monday Night RAW for a different amount of reasons, and 1 of those reasons would be from how The Rock is the only one on your list of choices, but I personally would like to see The Rock guest host mainly because The Rock is a great entertainer in the ring, and could/can easily make someone laugh, and if he wanted to, The Rock could even be able to make someone cry, curse, etc.

Another reason why I personally would like to see The Rock guest host Monday Night RAW is because we (the fans) who have been watching most recent broadcasts of Monday Night RAW could easily notice how we haven't gotten the chance to see someone with actual knowledge about professional wrestling, or at least someone who knows what it feels like to be a professional wrestler...

The Rock is one of those people who know what they are talking about when they get in front of a Camera of some sort, or when they get on a microphone and start talking, and that is something that really helps out a character in professional wrestling, and we all know The Rock is that kind of guy...

Like I had said before, out of all people, The Rock is one of those people who know their stuff about professional wrestling and knows what it feels like to be a professional wrestler, and knows the basics, and can easily get over with the crowd very well, and a person like that is a person I would like to see guest host Monday Night RAW, and not someone who has no knowledge about professional wrestling in any kind of way whatsoever, but as of now, that is something we deal with each and every week on Monday Night RAW, but it was nice to see Stone Cold Steve Austin get the chance to host though.
WWE Wannabe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 11:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Daphnee is on a distinguished road

The Rock because I like him better than Stone Cold Hulk Hogan + Hogan is already the owner of TNA he's not making any good changes for the company, it's simply going downhill.
Daphnee is offline   Reply With Quote