ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Daniel Byran Not Released?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jun 2010, 10:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Oh Mickie Your So FINE!!!!!!!!!! is on a distinguished road
Default Daniel Byran Not Released?

I know this isn't a real question just tired of reading he has been when he hasn't been. The WWE Corporate site has no mention of his release so it hasn't happened.

So here is the question so you dont slam me, if you believe Daniel Byran has been released show me some real information on his release

www.wwe.com is not wwe corporate website where they have to report their news because their a public company, WWE corporate website is http://corporate.wwe.com/

Give me links to these indy wrestling companies that say they have booked Bryan Danielson?

Otherwise theirs no proof

Wrestling Rumor sites are not proof, the only proof is http://corporate.wwe.com/ where they have reported on Carlito's release when it happened, did they do so when Daniel Bryan was released? No

Why was when Carlito released it was put on http://corporate.wwe.com/ hmmm easy enough answer, because that's where the WWE stockholders get their info and if you bought stock in WWE only because Carlito was their (very unlikely) but they would have to announce is so that stockholder could sell his stock because of that

When Vince was blown up in his limo it was reported on wwe.com, was it real? NO!!!
Oh Mickie Your So FINE!!!!!!!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 10:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

I love BIG NATURAL EPIC BEWBZ is on a distinguished road

ONCE AGAIN, HE'S MADE INDY BOOKINGS, WWE DOES NOT ALLOW IT'S WRESTLERS TO WORK FOR ROH OR ANY OTHER INDY PROMOTION

AND THIS DOES PROVE HE IS RELEASED

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/14734694

wwe.com is not a wrestling rumor site, idiot

THE CORPORATE SITE ONLY GIVES HOW MUCH MONEY THEY ARE MAKING, AND IF RELEASES ARE BUDGET CUT RELATED, NOT NEWS ON RELEASES FOR OTHER REASONS, FOOL
I love BIG NATURAL EPIC BEWBZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 10:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

johnL(TNATION) is on a distinguished road

he is your proof http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/head...78463964.shtml
johnL(TNATION) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 10:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Born To Be An Asshole(HSM) is on a distinguished road

i like to know how people thinks his indys return rumors are legit considering the 90 day no compete clause after they release someone but the truth shall be revealed in time rather he is fired or not i honestly dont care if he's in wwe or not lol
Born To Be An Asshole(HSM) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 10:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

WWE 4 LIFE is on a distinguished road

Ahh, you got a point.. And dude, Carlito was released because of health issues and stuff.. he wasn't released because of financial reasons. I believe Daniel Bryan was kayfabe released.
WWE 4 LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 10:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Evan is on a distinguished road

Who cares he isnt anything special.
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 10:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Hanan is on a distinguished road

I dont have a website but i just saw that John Cena tweeted that Daniel Bryan was released
Hanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 10:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

komets.geo is on a distinguished road

I am starting to think you are correct. I know the wwe corporate site usually announces releases but there have been other times when they didn't announce releases. They always announce them if they are budget cuts and they also announce them when it is a wellness policy violation. Most times they also announce others. I wish I could remember the names, but I do remember 2 other occassions when they didn't announce them on the Corporate site. I agree with you about these so called news sites or rumor sites. They can be a joke. Also wwe.com has fake news on quite often. So you can't believe everything from there. They can't lie on corporate though. So they couldn't announce on corporate that he was fired if he really isn't.

But I think you are right in this case. Maybe I am way off here, but I think it is obvious this nxt thing will get bigger. But the wwe has been threatening to fire Matt Hardy and Teddy Long (storyline only of course). So this could all be tied together. Say they do an angle were Matt and Teddy have been getting sick of being $crewed over. So they have been behind the NXT invasion. So say Matt gets fired again and Teddy gets beat up by Drew McIntyre. So Teddy finds some loop hole to over ride Vince and sign them to new contracts. Again maybe I am totally wrong here, but it could happen like that.
komets.geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 10:47 AM   #9 (permalink)
Young Noob

Straight-Edge Savior CM Punk? is on a distinguished road

That was the exact thing I had said yesterday and I asked a question about it and I still agree with you.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...2124950AAEIXYV

I always go on corporate.wwe.com to check my families stocks and they post a release right away
Straight-Edge Savior CM Punk? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 10:52 AM   #10 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

18 gibbs 20 is on a distinguished road

You're right on the money Mickie. I'm having a ball reading and laughing at all these so called smart internet fans falling for this one. WWE has got to be laughing their heads off...
18 gibbs 20 is offline   Reply With Quote