ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

who are your top 3 favorite indies wrestlers and why?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jun 2010, 09:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Alexis B(Holybell) is on a distinguished road
Default who are your top 3 favorite indies wrestlers and why?

it can be male and female if you want from any promotion.
Alexis B(Holybell) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 11:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Rassling Fundamentals is on a distinguished road

Rocky Romero, Alex Koslov, Sara Del Rey.
Rassling Fundamentals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 11:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
bob
Jobber

bob is on a distinguished road

HHH

Kurt Angle

Findlay.
bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 11:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?? ????? ?????_? ??c? is on a distinguished road

Tyler Black, Austin Aries Chris Hero
?? ????? ?????_? ??c? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 11:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dark Demon is on a distinguished road

Davey Richards.

Every Match Davey has just seems to be a classic.Last Year he really broke out and showed what he can do in the ring.It's really hard to find a bad Davey Match over the past year.

Tyler Black.

Phenomenal Wrestler.Nobody can't say he didn't deserve the ROH World title,although he's got a bunch of haters right now but he is very talented,probably put on the best match of the year against Roderick Strong and Austin Aries at the Big Bang.

Austin Aries.

Probably Best Heel and talker going today.Aries is a great Wrestler and a great all round wrestler
Dark Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 11:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

The Great OneŽ is on a distinguished road

~Davie Ricards - made it to finals of Roh World Television Title Tournament.

~Austin Aries - former ROH World Heavyweight Champion Austin Starr in TNA.

~KENTA - one of the best wrestlers from Japan of all time Richards is his protegee.

*Paul London - he use to wrestle in the Wwe and he was a tag team champion for

almost 2 years he's currently wrestling in the independent scene Dragon Gate Pro

Wrestling U.S.A. and there is also Dragon Gate Japan.

@Alexis my email????? Take a look at this match you can find more of his wrestling matches on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJCHNi6vRrU
The Great OneŽ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 11:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

Truly Phenomenal (The Colony) is on a distinguished road

1. Masato Yoshino (Dragon Gate)- Dragon Gate is not an Indy promotion in Japan, but Dragon Gate USA can be considered an Indy promotion. This man is known for his agility inside the ring. No one can match his speed and quickness. He's a great wrestler as well with a style that no one can and will be able to replicate. His wrestling style is unpredictable and unique. You really don't know what you're going to see from him. He's always had great matches whenever I see him. Lastly, his Lightning Spiral is just amazing.

2. Davey Richards (ROH)- This man can do it all. You want mat wrestling? He's one of the best in the world when it comes down to it. He's got plenty of submission holds and he's great with counters. His striking? He's got Muay Thai and Brazilian Ju-Jitsu training. His kicks are just vicious and he can hit you from any angle. What about aerial maneuvers? This man is just suicidal. His suicide dives have so much momentum that it sends him over the barricade. He often executes the Diving Headbutt from the top rope as well. He's so intense and reminds me a lot of Chris Benoit. He's really stepped up in in-ring psychology the past year and focusing on a single body part. Great wrestler and someone I would consider best in the world.

3. YAMATO (Dragon Gate)- He's possibly one of the most underrated wrestlers in the Dragon Gate roster. People rarely talk about the skill this man possesses. He's stiff and he's well rounded. He's got great mat wrestling ability and could wrestle at any pace. He's currently the main champion over in Dragon Gate and is very popular among fans in Japan. He's also got the real look of a heel. He just looks like a total @$$hole.
Truly Phenomenal (The Colony) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 11:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

Charlie Scene (The Colony) is on a distinguished road

Davey Richards (ROH)

Dragon Kid (Dragon Gate)

Naruki Doi (Dragon Gate)

Three Least Favorite-

CIMA (Dragon Gate)

Jack Evans (Dragon Gate)

Gamma (Dragon Gate)
Charlie Scene (The Colony) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 11:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

THE BOTTOM LINE!!! is on a distinguished road

1. Davey Richards - He's just plain old sick inside a ring. He is so intense when he wrestles it's ridiculous. Any match he's in has potential to be match of the year...he's also a future ROH World Champion.

2. The Briscoes - I hope tag teams count in this, because I love The Briscoes. They are just plain old badass. If anybody knows me they know I'm a huge fan of Stonecold...so badass wrestlers usually go over well with me, but not just any badass..it has to look legit. The Briscoes are the real deal, ghetto rednecks...great double team moves and chemistry as a tag team, and they are just plain old physical in the ring. Considering they aren't huge guys, it's pretty impressive how physical and tough they look inside a ring. They are also very talented wrestlers alongside their bruising style of wrestling.

3. Masato Yoshino - This is more recent...weeks ago it might've been Dragon Kid in this spot..but after looking over some of Yoshino's matches, it's just unbelievable how he wrestles. He wrestles with a high flying/technical stiff style, and at a super quick pace. You have to be super talented and super quick as an opponent to be able to keep up with him inside the ring. He's also pretty thin which makes him awkwardly flexible, which mixes along well with his quickness. If Yoshino and Richards wrestle, that will be an instantly classic match.

Honorable mentions, people who almost made the list were besides Dragon Kid, also MsChif and Sara Del Rey. MsChif...I just love her character, flexibility and her talent. She's not the greatest wrestler in the world, but is pretty good..but when you combine everything I mentioned about her, it makes her a very entertaining female in the ring.

Sara Del Rey, what can I say about her..powerful bruising technical wrestler. She has great wrestling talent...she can probably be considered the American version of Bull Nakano.
THE BOTTOM LINE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 11:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Born To Be An Asshole(HSM) is on a distinguished road

1. Bryan Danielson

2 Bryan Danielson

3. Bryan Danielson
Born To Be An Asshole(HSM) is offline   Reply With Quote