ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What is the main reason for fans booing John Cena?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jun 2010, 08:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Cuck Fena is on a distinguished road
Default What is the main reason for fans booing John Cena?

What is the main reason for fans booing John Cena?
Cuck Fena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 09:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

soup is on a distinguished road

he has a retarded gimmick and stupid signature moves
soup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 10:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Triple H Will Be Back is on a distinguished road

Because He Gets Beat For Most Of The Match And Like A Superhero He Does 5 Moves And Wins The ****** Match.
Triple H Will Be Back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 10:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
Rk
Young Noob

Rk is on a distinguished road

Because 14 year old marks thought it would be cool and all of the kiddies 16 year old kids think it's the new cool thing so they all do it. Notice they all use the same retarded insults such as Superman, Superhero, Super Cena, etc. Unoriginal, horrible exaggerations old. Those 14 year old kids are now 19 and still living in their parents basement doing nothing but expressing blind hate on the internet like their opinion/s matter LOL.

Notice how these blind haters provide poor logic type a bunch of random insults that really don't apply such as 5 moves of doom~! and superCena and stuff like that? Thank goodness they're only middle school high school children otherwise it would be sad to see adults like this.

EDIT: LOL @ that 14 year mark trying to put himself over. Yeah, I've been watching wrestling since before you were born yet you're claiming you know more about wrestling than someone such as myself? Someone who witnessed EVERYTHING on live television rather than spending hours on YouTube trying to relive a past you were too young to enjoy? Better yet, I doubt you have HUNDREDS of wrestling DVD's from the 1950's to present. Give me a break, kid. Nice try but your attempted insult was a fail.
Rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 10:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

CM Punk: Straightedge Savior is on a distinguished road

Because Cena sucks. Only a moron or a drug addict wouldn't boo him.

@Rick, why do you know John Cena? You were in jail right before WCW shut down.
CM Punk: Straightedge Savior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 10:28 AM   #6 (permalink)

steve is on a distinguished road

We're bored with his gimmick... he's been doing the EXACT same thing for like five years now
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 10:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

NITRO is on a distinguished road

All his matches are the same , he is very predictable

he gets beat up for2/4 of the match then close to the end out of nowhere he catches fire does a 4-5 moves and his his finisher and win the match
NITRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 10:39 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

HBK Mr. Wrestlemania is on a distinguished road

I don't like him but that's my opinion.

Cena is really a good guy and he has help A LOT of people and I respect him for that and I respect the loyalty he shows in the company. He also has good mic skills But he is constantly getting pushes from the WWE and title shots, never giving others to shine. He is always featured on PPV's posters, video games, DVDs etc. He is overrated and most of his fans are either 7-15 year old kids, or females who think he is hot when he wrestles because of his butt.

Having a limited movest is where I mostly blame the WWE creative team, the development team WWE trainers, for not allowing him enough moves always giving him spotlight, overall lots of wrestlers have a limited moveset. He is a role model for mostly kids. But that is just my opinion, everyone is entitled to their own and you are not obligated to believe this.
HBK Mr. Wrestlemania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 10:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
Young Noob

imnotcooldotcom is on a distinguished road

Well, he trys to be too charasmatic and he always gets pushed for a title shot instead of guys like evan bourne. I don't hate cena, i mean i don't like him and i'll boo him at an event but I respect him and what he has done for charity and all that and how he is cool out of character. I just wish he were a rapper again, he was funny and now, it's just boring to see him doing and saying the same things over and over again. And btw Rick, I'm 14 and I just gave a plausible reason. Don't take a couple of dumba** little kids and say all of us are stupid because some of us are probably smarter when it comes to wrestling then some adults(no offence to anyone). And BTW, Cena came after WCW went out of business, how do you know him?
imnotcooldotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 10:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

cindy is on a distinguished road

they just hating on john cena he's a really great person i like his determination and desire for his job john cena is the best period
cindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 10:52 AM   #11 (permalink)
Young Noob

Rated R Superstar is on a distinguished road

Ive come to the realization that we dont hate cena, we hate the writers that created the character. They constantly tried to force him down our throats. Shouldnt it be our decision who we like and dont like?
Rated R Superstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 10:57 AM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

williamsbrandon16 is on a distinguished road

Well, for one, everybody just doesnt like Cena, its there choice. I for one dont hate cena, I just dont like the way the creative writers have controlled his character. It has gotten old. I think it'd be something new and exciting if he turned heel and possibly go against Orton(the babyface). Now that would be new.
williamsbrandon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 11:06 AM   #13 (permalink)
Jobber

mrhalloween17268 is on a distinguished road

He's overrated WAY,WAY too much
mrhalloween17268 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2010, 11:10 AM   #14 (permalink)
Jobber

Yaw A is on a distinguished road

They're the same, repetitive, childish insults. such as:He sucksHe can't wrestleHe should turn heelHe only has 5 movesWomen children love himHe's like superman and he almost always wins matchesHe always gets the title

etc, etc, etc.

The point here is, there isn't a real reason to hate on cena. And even if it is, Cena is making a hell of a lot more money in a week than those haters make in a year.
Yaw A is offline   Reply With Quote