ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

If you really think about it, even if TNA was still on Monday Night vs. Viewer's Choice: WWE...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jun 2010, 02:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

The Animalistic-Viper LP23 is on a distinguished road
Default If you really think about it, even if TNA was still on Monday Night vs. Viewer's Choice: WWE...

...would Beat Them? WWE always promotes them on Commercial's, so that should help them out.

But WWE needs some competetion so they can end this NOW

BQ: Agree

I'm not even a TNA Fan, I HATE TNA, but they have to get better so they can try to compete with WWE, because this is making me mad as a Loyal Fan to WWE. I'm still gonna watch it but I'm just PISSED
The Animalistic-Viper LP23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2010, 02:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

I Curse You Hogan!!! is on a distinguished road

Well TNA was here on Monday nights and not enough of you supported it, so it's your fault it's no longer on. You had your chance and you all blew it, so now you're once again suffering with a bland, unopposed Raw every week
I Curse You Hogan!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2010, 02:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Crimson Empire Rising is on a distinguished road

people would watch wwe to see what was going on but i think the older guys would turn the tv
Crimson Empire Rising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2010, 02:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?APAX? is on a distinguished road

They should do it again but TNA needs to get bigger 1st.Even if people don't like TNA just leave your tv on and let them get views.

BQ:There is enough bs on raw to make me sell my clothes i am wearing now to make them change.I agree 100%.
?APAX? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2010, 02:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

chaos is on a distinguished road

WWE would always beat TNA. It dose not matter if TNA moves to Monday, WWE would still win.

Edit: Props to you for your response to John L's anti-WWE question. You just showed how your one of the most loyal WWE fans here. Tonight's show just separates the true WWE fan and the fake ones who just watch to look for reasons to insult them and to support TNA. The people who are still watching WWE despite this show (Me, You) are the true WWE fans, while the ones who are ditching it just because of ONE show they don't like (John L, Rated Viper) are the fake WWE fans who just watches WWE to look for reasons to hate them and support TNA for every little thing WWE does.

Don't worry. Next week, Raw would be back to normal without this whole viewer choice crap and everyone will start watching WWE again and act like their true WWE fans.

TNA fans always complain, seriously. Everything WWE does result in a complaint from TNA fans. Don't even mind them. Like you said, if they don't like it, they can always switch the channel, shut off your TV, and stop complaining to internet people on Yahoo Answers about how much it sucks.
chaos is offline   Reply With Quote