ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Just a Saying but Aren't all Wrestling Fans suppose to Stick with their Company threw Good Times ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jun 2010, 02:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

The Animalistic-Viper LP23 is on a distinguished road
Default Just a Saying but Aren't all Wrestling Fans suppose to Stick with their Company threw Good Times ...

...Bad Times? And it's not even like WWE is bad, I don't even think it's PG

It's just the Guest Host, they just runing RAW, Vince should just remove this, PG is not that bad if you really think about it.

Remember when WCW was killing WWF, WWF Fans didn't Quit, they kept watching it and guess what it's the Best Wrestling Company in the World.

The Guest Host are wasting their time and have no business whatsover in the WWE. Their just taking airtime away from deserving mid-carders.

But in my opinion WWE is still the best regardless
The Animalistic-Viper LP23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2010, 02:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

erik d is on a distinguished road

true fans still watch
erik d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2010, 02:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

chaos is on a distinguished road

Something most wrestling fans can't do. These self proclaimed true fans turn on a wrestling promotion base on ONE bad show (in their opinion a bad show). That is not what a true wrestling fan does. He/She sticks with their company knowing that it's going to be better. And you know just as well as I do that this viewer choice thing is probably never going to happen again after the bad reception from the crowd

Guest host thing is dumb. PG ERA is okay.
chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2010, 02:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Road Warrior Damaja is on a distinguished road

I am not bias to one company. I just like watching the program.

I am not a fan of the Guest Host concept as well.
Road Warrior Damaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2010, 02:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

gonna shock your system is on a distinguished road

i will always be a wwe fan
gonna shock your system is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2010, 02:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

I Curse You Hogan!!! is on a distinguished road

Not when that company your loyal too continuously shoves sh*t in your mouth and expects you to swallow for years. There even comes a time when a parent who loves their child has to step back and give up when their child f*cks up time after time after time, no matter how loyal the parent is to the child. That is how I feel about WWE, and not just cuz of tonights Raw, but for almost 7 years. Answer this question for me....when has WWE CONSISTENTLY put on a string of good television? Not just a homerun one week and maybe a double the next....but a string of consistent homeruns where fans are into it and not channel surfing and telling their friends 'Hey, Raw is on tonight I can't wait!!. The answer? It's been over half a decade. I was a loyal WWF fan growing up and followed WWE through the Brock/Angle era. Not even the Randy Ortons and the CM Punks and the Chris Jerichos can save the WWE and bring it back to the interesting heights it once was. Is there no wonder why on every old school wrestling video on YouTube there are at least 5 comments that say 'Why can't wrestling be this way again?? WWE is still a profitable entity, that doesn't mean it's setting the world on fire
I Curse You Hogan!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2010, 02:58 AM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever

The WWE isn't even that bad. People just like to look for reasons to complain about the WWE. It's stupid if you ask me.
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2010, 03:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
Let's Go Yankees!

The Playmaker is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Playmaker Send a message via Skype™ to The Playmaker

True, but sometimes enough is enough, you know? and I'm sick of it.
The Playmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2010, 03:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

I_m **The Gold Standard** is on a distinguished road

No only Sport fans can use that term

If you grew up being a Supporting your hometown team, then you will stick with them threw good times and bad times this way you aren't label Bandwagon fan. Wrestling isn't consider a sport so just like everything else you are free to support them or stop. that's how WCW want out of business Circuit City want out of business. Same goes for favorite TV Shows like OC it was popular once it suck the viewers no longer watch it only a few

You keep forgetting WWF Fans way back from 1997 move on UFC once they got older this is why ratings are no longer higher like they use to be these are new news WWE, most Adults no longer watch professional wrestling Instead turn to Sports, News, Current Events
I_m **The Gold Standard** is offline   Reply With Quote