ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

how do you feel about kane finally getting the long over due push that he deserves?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jun 2010, 10:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Rated R Superstar (i am REW) is on a distinguished road
Default how do you feel about kane finally getting the long over due push that he deserves?

It's being reported that WWE Smackdown star Kane is expected to receive a huge push in the coming weeks. One source within WWE says Vince McMahon was extremely pleased with his promo on Smackdown and the reaction he received. Although there were rumors regarding Kane?s disinterest in winning the world title, apparently those rumors were false and Kane himself denied the claims.
The Rated R Superstar (i am REW) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 10:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Rated-R Edge RRF is on a distinguished road

I won't be satisfied until I see Kane get the world title reign he deserves. No 1 day or 1 month reign. At least a couple of months.
Rated-R Edge RRF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 10:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

WWE 4 LIFE is on a distinguished road

The storyline he is in right now has potential to give him a push... I think Kane was the person that attacked The Undertaker.
WWE 4 LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 10:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

?Ace Viper? is on a distinguished road

Well first let's see if this push DOES indeed happen. WWE says they're going to push Kane but I won't believe it until I see it and they really need to push Kane because Smackdown isn't exactly packed with main eventers at the moment.
?Ace Viper? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 10:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

richard is on a distinguished road

it took undertaker to get injured for this guy's time to come and they're not even real life brothers, that's just ... sad, i'm sorry that's just sad
richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 11:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

richard is on a distinguished road

I think its great, kane deserves to be World Champion.
richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 11:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Halo is on a distinguished road

I will believe it when I see it. Anybody can make this stuff up. I'm not saying you did but half the time reports come out like this its usually false
Halo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 11:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jules Michael Michaels is on a distinguished road

They've been starting and stopping the Kane push for over a decade now. I'll take this push seriously when Kane wins the title and holds it for more than a day.
Jules Michael Michaels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 11:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Young Noob

Koumidiator WRW VLR OS is on a distinguished road

I would really love to see that, but i am not going to believe it till i see it. The reason i am saying this, is because ive been here in the section for 3 years almost and i have answered questions regarding Kane's push in 2007, 2008 and maybe even 2009, and every time i stated how great Kane is, as a wrestler and as a gimmick in the WWE. He is a hard worker, and he can cut pretty good promos, he has tons of experience, and i never understood why he wasn't in the main event status for most of the time during all those years. He just needs a pretty strong rivalry that will end up with Kane winning the World Title, then the rest of his rivalries to come over the title, will be very entertaining to watch! I can guarantee that.

He is undoubtedly one of the most underrated wrestlers of all time. Ive also heard such rumors back then about Kane not willing to win the world title and he prefers to push younger talent over him which showing his sportsmanship and love for the business in general, but i dont think there are guys in the world of wrestling that don't wanna be the number 1, at least for a while! And considering the fact that Kane has won the big one only ONCE and for just one day, he should be hungry of winning at least one more, before retiring! (I don't count the new ECW title as a major one).

Let's hope that we will see Kane holding the WHC or the WWE title once again, and his mask back full on his face haha!
Koumidiator WRW VLR OS is offline   Reply With Quote