ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

You know what I hate about the WWE...?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jun 2010, 07:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ron
Jobber

Ron is on a distinguished road
Default You know what I hate about the WWE...?

I hate the fact that they have scripted matches. I mean if the WWE is going to be choreographed then at least let the wrestlers decide how the match is gonna end. I mean some of the matches are so fake that I just turn and watch UFC because the conversations just kill me sometimes. I hate how they never bleed in matches anymore too because even if they do bleed the ref stops the match and lets him wipe off the blood which is dumb. I'm not one of those losers who always go back to the Attitude Era as an excuse for the WWE sucking but seriously I'm afraid the WWE will go TV-Y7.
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 07:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

richard is on a distinguished road

well actually if you read any biographies there is a lot creativity involved espicially with guys like rey mysterio,evan bourne,chris jericho, they're given the matches sure it's planned MONTHS ahead but what makes it interesting is how they finish a match, that spot that rey took into the hair shaving

chair, i've read rey mysterio's book, i know his creative wittle mind, he and cm punk probably

cooked that up, or that spot with the japanese arm drag out of the corner into the standing moonsault evan bourne did in his first match against chavo on ecw, that was a nearfall but it was freaking sweet, randy orton used to call rey mysterio's west coast pop That thing you do, when he asked him to do it, and rey would say i'll set you up, you base me which means i'll do it you catch me.

Highfliers are extremely creative, look up Low Ki vs Amazing Red, amazing match and triple h,chris jericho,mysterio,orton are so close to the company they pitch storylines to the writers, they sit in the board room and go week by week, trile h did it with the randy orton kicks vince in the head storyline and chris jericho with the jericho tries to remove rey mysterio's addiction his mask storyline.
richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 08:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Official WWE is on a distinguished road

You know what I hate.......people like you who have never stepped in the ring with one of these guys and just assume it is fake, you are the fake! Sorry but it not choreographed!! They call the moves in the ring as they do them!! You don't have a clue! Don't like it don't watch it!! I hate UFC therefore I do not watch it!!!!
Official WWE is offline   Reply With Quote