ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

is john cena ruining wwe?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jun 2010, 03:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Steven is on a distinguished road
Default is john cena ruining wwe?

during the 90s the wwe was hardcore and cool you had divas strip and wrestlers actually had their own personality now that cena is here more kids are tuning in. And obviously vince does not give a damn. if putting sesame street on the show would increase viewers he would do it. I am tired of john cena because of him wwe is pg. I haven't seen a wrestler bleed for over 3 years. Should Mcmahon take a risk by firing cena and putting the show to TV 14? post your opinions below
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 03:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

richard is on a distinguished road

No, he is giving them more views so they make more money, vince is a businessman and wants to make money.
richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 03:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dynamite is on a distinguished road

in some aspects yes like for the fans he is but for the company no because he makes the wwe alot of cash but as far as fans go we wanna see people with talent not people who can hype a crowd with a mic
Dynamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 04:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Rated Silent is on a distinguished road

All Cena is doing is following the script that he is given. Remember, he had non PG moves before this Era that included the FU which stands for Fuck You and the STFU which stands for Shut the Fuck Up. John Cena, is told what to do and he goes out there and does it. Vince would never fire Cena, he would loose half of the fans.
Rated Silent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 04:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

xXTNAxX Quote The Raven is on a distinguished road

No No No....John is not the reason WWE is PG. The reason WWE is PG is because of Linda McMahon running for Senator Vince getting sued or reported every 5 seconds and so on. John is just given a script. Vince is playing him like he's a puppet. Its not his fault. Don't blame him. I hate John Cena just as much as the next guy....but come on. Be realistic. Do you honestly think 1 wrestler had something to do with WWE's programming? TV-14 is never coming back. Vince is getting so much more money and awards than ever before because of him cleaning up his program. Quit blaming Cena. Its not his fault. Trust me. If Vince wasn't getting in so much damn trouble WWE still would have been TV-14 today. So gather all the facts together please. Cena is innocent.
xXTNAxX Quote The Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 04:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Dave is on a distinguished road

For true pro wrestling fans like myself, yes he is. He just represents this PG era we're going through right now and I for one CAN NOT stand it. For the WWE, however, he is a money machine because of his kid fans around the world so that makes him the greatest thing the WWE has right now.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 04:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Eli
Fresh Noob

Eli is on a distinguished road

no my only complaint about cena is he rants. no single person is responsible for wwe goin downhill. i think vince shot himself in the foot when he bought wcw cuz he had nobody to compete with. their writers as of late suck, some people cant act or do it poorly...best example is the cena/batista feud - i like batista as a heel or face but he was gettin to be a whiny b*tch. n then they dont use people properly - i like evan bourne but the fact is hes 185 pounds without a cruiserweight division guys r gonna kick him around cuz he's smaller than my sack!
Eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 04:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

AndyThePants is on a distinguished road

During the Attitude Era (I'm sure most of you weren't fans before that), I heard so many complaints from guys who hated the needless sexual material, unnecessary violence and bizarre real life characters. They all said that WWF/E should go back to the 80's when things were cleaner, simpler and real wrestling. And that was also PG, if you guys saw any of it. How many of you guys actually pay the ticket and go to the WWE shows? Quit complaining about free TV.
AndyThePants is offline   Reply With Quote