ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Have you noticed Christian, Kane Matt Hardy's Brother's have all had Better Careers ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jun 2010, 10:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

The Animalistic-Viper LP23 is on a distinguished road
Default Have you noticed Christian, Kane Matt Hardy's Brother's have all had Better Careers ...

...Accomplishments? Matt Hardy Jeff Hardy

Christian Edge

Kane The Undertaker

If the World Heavyweight Championship was Vacanted right now and their was a Triple Threat Match with Kane vs. Christian vs. Matt Hardy in it. Who would you want to Win, all three are Underated Deserving, so Which Superstar would Deserve it the Most.

Kane is The Undertaker's Storylined Brother

Christian really is Edge's Best Fried in Real Life.

Hardy's are Real Brothers.

BQ2: Who would deserve to be World Champion.

NOTE: Kane has only held 1 World Championship for 1 Day
The Animalistic-Viper LP23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 10:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

King Cripple YWWE CEO Eve Rocks! is on a distinguished road

well, matt hardy's. edge christian arent really brohters, nor are taker and kane
King Cripple YWWE CEO Eve Rocks! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 10:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

psych23232323 is on a distinguished road

I would want Christian to win that title. He can perform well in the ring and plays a heel really well. I figured he would win that title before he went to TNA. When he came back to WWE, I was worried Vince wouldn't give him much opportunity for the World Heavyweight title, guess I was right.

BQ2: I've been looking at Evan Bourne too. That guy really has surprised me with the stuff he's able to do in the ring. I would love to see him as a World Heavyweight Champion at some point in his career.

I never got why Kane only had it for one day, never did.
psych23232323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 11:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Hayato Kanzaki is on a distinguished road

I would like Christian to win, im his peep =D

BQ2-I feel honestly feel kane. He has been in wwe for a very long time, since then he's never been in major title shot's.
Hayato Kanzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 11:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

teamxtremerocks is on a distinguished road

In WWE, Undertaker Kane, and Christian Edge are kayfabe brothers. Kayfabe means fake in WWE. Yes, I have seen that the brothers have had better careers, But that doesn't mean anything about the attacks of the brothers. If I chose the winner, I would choose Christian for the Triple Threat Match.

BQ2: Probably Matt Hardy. He's risked everything to fight for the crowd. He's put his blood, sweat, and tears into this buisness just like his brother Jeff. He would make a perfect champion, and a perfect heart and soul for the WWE.
teamxtremerocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 11:17 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Madison 3:16 Anderson Rhodes is on a distinguished road

I think it's a matter of taste. I prefer Jeff, Kane and Christian over the other 3. My brother prefers Edge, Matt, and Taker. My friends all agree and disagree with me. So it's just a matter of the fans taste. If Vince sees that Jeff is getting a bigger pop...he's going to push him more. I would never say Edge is better than Christian, but Edge has all the titles. It's just how it all happened. I think Christians career has been great. I think he's ready for the bigger titles and hopefully he'll be in the run for them sooner than later. Kane has been working his butt off for this company for over a decade. It's so sad that only a few of us really see and respect it. I think he deserves titles and pushes, but nobody is listening to me on that one. Matt couldn't hold the crowd the way Jeff does. Again, it's all about taste/opinion. Vince saw something in the main 3 and ignored the potential in the other (aka that's why Christian left for a better shot at his career). He deserved more and got it...sadly in another company.

BQ: I think Kane really deserves it....as well as Christian. They are the 2 most loyal and dedicated superstars.

You never hear a complaint out of them and they love putting over the young guys. They worked many many years and need a good push and lots of titles. Matt seems to be hanging in there, but I have a feeling he's going to TNA. Maybe, he'll get his titles there (like Christian did).
Madison 3:16 Anderson Rhodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 11:25 AM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

Rated-R Edge RRF is on a distinguished road

It's sad really. I would hope to say that Christian would have at least a little more accomplishments if he hadn't left the WWE. Christian really deserves more than competiting in the mid card division. Matt Hardy REALLY deserves something. He's been in the WWE forever and when's the last time he got a big push? Kane's reputation is being tarnished in my oppinion. He used to actually be a force in the WWE, but now we barely ever get to seem him in a big fued.

I think if the three were in a Triple Threat, Matt Hardy would be the most deserving to win. Then Christian, then Kane. I think WWE needs to give all 3 of them a good world title reign soon. Christian and Matt are a lot better than mid card fueds and Kane deserves a lot more than his 1 day title reign.
Rated-R Edge RRF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 11:30 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

lacey loves HHH is on a distinguished road

christian and edge are enemys on wwe now.
lacey loves HHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 11:32 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Shaun Cold is Saving WS (RCWA) is on a distinguished road

Well, there always has to be a weaker oen in a tag team, and they jsut so happend to be them. These wrestlers are all good, jsut not as popular.

And with Kane, he had to practically be begged to take even the ECW title, he feels as he needs to push over other wrestlers, and not be on the other side, therefore Kane's is self-inflicted.

Christian, well, this wrestler, should be pushed better. He needs to be in main event matches, and winning titles, he needs the WWE title, or to win a main event match versus a guy like: John Cena, or Randy Orton. This man has talent.

Matt Hardy, same as Christian, is a good wrestler. But, he does not have the look of a world heavyweight or WWE champion, he is a decent wrestler, and if they pushed every decent wrestler, they would have too many in the title picture. He is good where he is.

I'd want Christian too win.
Shaun Cold is Saving WS (RCWA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 11:37 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dohara is on a distinguished road

Good question, i think Kane deserves the title most as he has been in the main event picture for a long time and has been in the company for 13 years and has only held the title 1 day out of those 13 years. I would like to see Matt as champ but it will never happens,he deserves a push. Christian has been ECW Champion for the past year (i know Kane and Matt also were) and also he took a break from WWE to join TNA, Kane has never taken a break and Matt has rarely taken one. All 3 deserve the a title run though.
Dohara is offline   Reply With Quote