ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why do you take the W!S so seriously?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jun 2010, 08:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Cougar is just really niceCougar is just really niceCougar is just really niceCougar is just really niceCougar is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Cougar
Default Why do you take the W!S so seriously?

No one on here seems to have fun anymore like when the trolls come on some of the stuff they say is pretty funny but no one ever wants to admit it..Trolls deserve to be here to they wouldn't be asking questions here if they weren't wrestling fans they just want to have a bit of fun.You all need to loosen up and take the ws for what it is a pat time not the be all of everything...If we didn't have all these crazy users like Jimmy etc it would be a boring section..

WQ..Who's better Tyson Kidd or David Hart Smith?

WTF is there a troll rule book...If it bothers you that much don't just answer the Q people call me a fat slag all the time cause Im a Vickie fan that just makes them as bad as the trolls..

I love wrestling just as much as any other users here and when trolls are slagging wrestlers it dosn't bother me they are not tearing apart anything its all a joke get over it

I don't care that ppl hate me I've been dVickie on the ws for 2 years now I love that heat I was just trying to make the point thats its just stupid ws crap it means nothing if i took every insult to heart i would have had a break down by now but I don't i laugh with them and move on to the next insults..Words mean nothing its all a bit of fun
Cougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 08:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

|R|oyal |Y|onkers |M|achine is on a distinguished road

'Dude' has no sense of humor; He's just a smartass. The Original McBat ,now that was funny.

WQ: Good question - Tyson Kidd.
|R|oyal |Y|onkers |M|achine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 08:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

???????? is on a distinguished road

I definitely agree. Star for you.

WQ: Tyson Kidd, imho.
???????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 08:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??(Awesomness.Warrior.V1)?? is on a distinguished road

You can see your way out to the exit sign. If you don't like our responses to idiotic trolls, leave.

EDIT: So we leave them to spam the section? Uh-huh. Nice point of view but many many disagree with you.

Tyson Kidd is better to watch but David Hart Smith is the better technical superstar.
??(Awesomness.Warrior.V1)?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 08:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

How_s It Going is on a distinguished road

Do you need your head examined, you think Jimmy is funny, even Jimmy knows he is not funny.

Tyson Kidd I think is better.
How_s It Going is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 08:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Madison 3:16 Anderson Rhodes is on a distinguished road

Because most of the Trolls were talking about death and Wrestlers who passed away. There is a certain line a troll shouldn't cross...and from what I have seen. Most have crossed it.

For most of us...Wrestling isn't just a hobby or something to watch to pass the time...it's a passion. A lifestyle. WWE and Wrestling IS my Life. I take things to heart and do get upset when people jump on them and tear them apart. How would you feel if people trolls were to tear apart something you loved and were passionate about? It's not so funny anymore is it...

WQ: Tyson.

Edit: I've taken plenty bumps and you have no idea what I do for a living. I could be on weekly TV and you wouldn't even know it. I have 3 jobs at the moment. Maybe, not talk smack when you don't know a person. The WWE has saved my life in more ways than 1. Nobody...NOBODY will ever understand how much WWE and Wrestling as a whole means to me.
Madison 3:16 Anderson Rhodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 08:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

Black Tiger II is on a distinguished road

I partially agree with you. We are Faces and trolls are Heels. We need each other to spice things up a bit. But also agree with previous answer they tend to cross the line. There are limits and making fun of wrestlers that passed away (Owen, Eddie... etc) is NEVER funny. Its just disrespectful. They even make jokes and put videos about Nancy and Daniel Benoit. Come on...

WQ: Tyson. But both are great nice one in there.
Black Tiger II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 08:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Misshildy is on a distinguished road

Trolling is not funny in any way. It is also a violation. The so called questions they ask most of them are insults to other members, or of some perverted nature which is also a violation. The wrestling section and all sections of YA are to ask legitimate questions and gain knowledge, not to make jokes about deceased wrestlers, or different religions or someones sexual preference.

BTW I don't think you are a fat slag for liking Vickie. I like her too, the lady has guts
Misshildy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 08:54 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

I Curse You Hogan!!! is on a distinguished road

Whatever happened to just ignoring the trolls and if they answer one of your questions, how about just not worrying about it? And how about skipping over their questions? Seriously, you guys make things much harder than they have to be

To be honest, I think some of the trolls are more entertaining than some of the tight @ssed regular users around here who have absolutely no sense of humor and who complain when the occasional non wrestling question is asked

Edit: Madison your answer about wrestling not being just a hobby but a lifestyle, GTFO. That mentality should be reserved for the actual wrestlers and people IN THE BUSINESS, certainly not any fan here who has never once been inside a wrestling ring. Save the dramatic BS for when you actually start taking bumps (which you never will)
I Curse You Hogan!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 08:57 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

EC Connection- CLB_s Time is on a distinguished road

I would rather the trolls just not be here to be honest but if they are funny trolls unlike the ones in these times then I'm fine with it. What I'm not fine with is mocking dead wrestlers, trolls insulting specific users and calling them 'gay', trolls just spamming questions with death threats or bad pictures. There were some trolls who liked to have fun and they were jokers with some real accounts and they knew how to be funny.

I know that some people here are more passionate about wrestling than others (for example me and Madison might be more passionate than 'I curse you Hogan'. I think if every user was as good as some of the better Top Contributors in this section then this section would be the best in all of Yahoo answers, I USED to be able to proudly say that, now I can't. When I come to the WS I come to answer and give an opinion not see a dozen trollish questions spamming the page or the 'Who would win?' questions which are just as bad.

In short I think its fine for some light-hearted joking around but when users like Dude attack users personally and mock the dead its really going too far for me. I take wrestling very seriously and I watch several promotions.

We should do something to get the crappy trolls to leave and the better trolls to come back!

WQ: Tyson Kidd. He stands out and can work heel or face well.
EC Connection- CLB_s Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2010, 09:02 AM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?The Bio-Hazard? OFFICIAL ? is on a distinguished road

I dont care if trolls are here, as long as they're not lame.

JIMMY isnt funny at all. Like EC Connection said, repediatly mocking wrestlers death isnt funny. I ussually dont thnk death jokes are too bad of a problem bt this dude is just selling out on them it isnt even funny. There are some trolls who's questions I answer b/c they're funny not being prejudice to minorities or pretty much anyone else. about the ppl hating you thing, its just wrestling fever. Ppl get into the show just like if it was a movie. Vickie is suppose to be hated. So if she's being hated, shes doing her job right as a heel.

I like Vickie too ppl hate me for that, just like they hate me for liking Sheamus, CM Punk Michelle McCool.

WQ: Tyson Kidd
?The Bio-Hazard? OFFICIAL ? is offline   Reply With Quote