ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why don't people realize Justin Gabriel potential to be a mega star?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jun 2010, 05:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Ty B$ is on a distinguished road
Default Why don't people realize Justin Gabriel potential to be a mega star?

This guy has all kind of talent. He has a unique style of wrestling, it's like a unique ground game mixed with high flying ability. I don't get these Evan Bourne comparisons, Justin is way more stronger and far more versatile. He has the look and the it factor. He is very marketable (he is a real life model) and the kids love him which is important since it's the PG era. I really don't know why people say he don't have mic skills. Just because he have a slower accent doesn't mean he has no skills on the mic, HE'S AFRICAN DUMBIES! His speech on NXT when he was eliminated was the best mic work of the season, better than Otunga, Danielson, and Barrets mic work. He showed the ability to get crowd sympathy with the whole I'm just a kid from Capetown South Africa chasing my dream which is important if your going to be a top babyface. He also showed the ability to get the crowd pumped up with the who I'm going to keep coming back and keep coming back and I will Be World Champion which is equally important. You can tell that the crowd was really mad and sad he was eliminated judging by how they really didn't give Barret or Otunga a pop or heat.

I think he should be signed to SmackDown and team with Hardy for about 5 months or so and really learn from him. Then as he starts really getting over with the fans, have Hardy turn on him making Matt Hardy heel and Gabriel the sympathetic face. Then after a feud with Hardy give him a nice singles push and a couple mid-card title reigns. He should definately be over with the crowd by now, selling alot of merchandise and getting massive pops. He should be ready for the main event in 3 to 4 years. Know what? seeing how all the veterans are on their way out, HHH will be gone in a couple years, Edge said he only has 2 years left in him, Taker is on his way out, Batista is gone, Jericho doesn't mind putting over young talent, Gabriel main event push can come in 2012 if the crowd really respond well to him and he sells alot of merchandise, which HE WILL!!!

Justin Gabriel FUTURE WWE WORLD CHAMPION!!!
Ty B$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2010, 05:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Rated Awesome is on a distinguished road

he good but his mic skills are bad but he will get better.
Rated Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2010, 05:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

?Hell?Raiser? is on a distinguished road

He'll be just another John Cena and for me,That's the last thing i want in The WWE.
?Hell?Raiser? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2010, 05:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Haku is on a distinguished road

yeah good
Haku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2010, 05:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

(Anti-Troll)The War is NOT over is on a distinguished road

He reminds me of Jeff Hardy.

He will be World Champion one day!!
(Anti-Troll)The War is NOT over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2010, 05:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

THE BOTTOM LINE!!! is on a distinguished road

He definitely has the babyface look to him..the ladies would like him a lot. His agility is very good..and his finisher is unique to the WWE.

I can see him becoming a star..the problem was his mic skills held him back a bit in the NXT competition. Even with that, he still finished 3rd, which is nothing to be ashamed of. If Justin continues improving on his mic work, I can see him doing very well in the WWE. The fact that he's South African will make him that much more unique as well.

I'm sure he'll be back in the WWE at some point, when he becomes a much better talker..he improved during the competition, but he could still use more improvement. Once he gets a feel for talking, he'll be doing good in the WWE.
THE BOTTOM LINE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2010, 05:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

KENTA is Wrestling is on a distinguished road

He reminds me of Billy Kidman. He can be a good wrestler, but I don't see a mega star.
KENTA is Wrestling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2010, 05:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Rassling Fundamentals is on a distinguished road

He is Evan Bourne with the look....Matt Hardy with better moves....he is the future! Come on anybody that does highspots will be associated by working the same style. But Evan Bourne is best at doing the flips in WWE as is Kofi has the best leaping ability and R-Truth is the best at spin kicks.

I bet after six months of working some serious feuds he would be more over than John Morrison. But Justin Gabriel does look like Paul London if he were ever to be sober and not high 99% time of the day. Nothing like having a South African as a champion......Col. DeBeers would be proud
Rassling Fundamentals is offline   Reply With Quote