ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

If you could pick one TNA superstar to go back to the independents. Who will it be and why?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jun 2010, 04:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wes
Fresh Noob

Wes is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Wes
Default If you could pick one TNA superstar to go back to the independents. Who will it be and why?

If you could pick one TNA superstar to go back to the independents. Who will it be and why?
Wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2010, 04:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Cyber Sapien 2 {*_*} is on a distinguished road

AJ Styles.
Cyber Sapien 2 {*_*} is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2010, 05:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?.?.? ???? g??? (TNATION) is on a distinguished road

Homicide. He's getting wasted in TNA. He should go back to ROH and win back the title.
?.?.? ???? g??? (TNATION) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2010, 05:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

K-Live(y u report me)(TNA)K-Live is on a distinguished road

I think that Desmond Wolfe aka Nigel McGuiness should go back to the independents because he was so great there. Also I think that he had way more success there
K-Live(y u report me)(TNA)K-Live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2010, 05:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Marq The Bolt Banks is on a distinguished road

I have to say Desmond Wolfe,I mean Nigel Mcguinness.He was very,very,very popular in the Independents and he was being used better than he is right now in TNA.He should at least be holding the TNA Legends Championship or the X-Division Title.Or maybe the Tag Team Titles with someone who is exactly like him.He CAN become TNA Champion,but they have to give him a different title before the TNA Title,BUT THERE NOT.

Either this,go back to the Independents where is more popular and treated better,or go to the WWE,but i think if he goes there,he might not get the gratitude he deserves in WWE.I believe he would get worser in WWE than he was in TNA.
Marq The Bolt Banks is offline   Reply With Quote