ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Would this be a good way to build up Christian?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jun 2010, 12:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

tony is on a distinguished road
Default Would this be a good way to build up Christian?

I would let him beat Jack Swagger for the World Heavyweight title at the MITB PPV in July.

OK,it now gets even more interesting.

When The Undertaker arises from the dead again,itd be where Christian is defending the gold to Jack Swagger.Undertaker would come out and dont do anything.Christian would win the hell in a cell match.

Id reveal it as being Christian who put Undertaker in the vegatative state on the next Smackdown.

Then at Bragging Rights,itd be Undertaker vs Christian for the title.Christian would lose by DQ,but hed remain champion.

At Survivor Series,itd be Undertaker challenging Christian again.This time,in a No Holds Barred.Christian woudl manage to win via roll up.

Then at TLC,itd be a TLC match.Undertaker challenging Christian again.This time Undertaker would get the win.

EC Connection- CLB's Time-You surely getting BA on this 1.
tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2010, 01:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Hornswogglefan.com is on a distinguished road

im not for or against christian but that would require him to turn his back on his peeps and that isnt something that christian does, he vows not to do.

(Also thank you christian for defending Hornswoggle when he was almost attacked on the Peeps show You kept him from getting hurt)

hornswogglefan.com
Hornswogglefan.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2010, 01:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

FEDunn1 is on a distinguished road

That sounds pretty realistic actually. But Christian is feuding w/ Dolph Ziggler now. This is a promotion for Ziggler, and a demotion for Christian. He won't be in the title picture for at least a month, maybe more.

www.youtube.com
FEDunn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2010, 01:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dubya

George W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersGeorge W. Bush will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

Nah pretty stupid
Old 06 Jun 2010, 01:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

EC Connection- CLB_s Time is on a distinguished road

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I really like the way you do things and I see this is what you suggested for my question earlier. This would be a perfect way to build up Christian.

I like him beating Swagger at Money in the Bank and that is exactly what I would do. I'd also have maybe Rey Mysterio or Kane win the Money in the Bank match and fail cashing in on Christian at Summerslam.

I like that you had Undertaker come out after he arises because it sparks curiosity about what would happen next. I'd have some heels announce Christian as Taker's attacker but then nobody believes it and Christian won't respond to questions. Then slowly after a couple of weeks people find signs like a Christian jacket on Taker's clothes and notes with CLB on it or something. Then Christian turns tweener and like you said faces Undertaker at Bragging Rights and Christian would lose by DQ after hitting Taker with a chair many times because he is scared.

Between Bragging Rights and Survivor Series Christian admits as being the attacker and turns fully heel and then retains like you said at Survivor Series.

Then finally Undertaker wins a Beat the Clock Tournament on Smackdown for a chance to face Christian at TLC. TLC just happens to be in Toronto Canada and it would be like Edge vs John Cena TLC Match. Christian would face Undertaker on Smackdown a couple of weeks before TLC and the winner chooses the stipulation, Christian hands a chair to Undertaker and pretends Taker hit him with a chair like Eddie Guerrero used to do, the referee thinks Undertaker got DQ's so Christian gets to pick a stipulation, Christian picks TLC.

At TLC they have a really close match like you said but Undertaker wins.

EDIT: Thankyou, and you are almost certainly getting a BA for your answer to my question!
EC Connection- CLB_s Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2010, 01:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

Luis V. is on a distinguished road

Yes but for now he is pushing Dolph Ziggler.
Luis V. is offline   Reply With Quote