ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why do Wrestling Fans Criticize Hate Wrestlers off their Personal Lives, When it's None of your...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jun 2010, 12:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

The Animalistic-Viper LP23 is on a distinguished road
Default Why do Wrestling Fans Criticize Hate Wrestlers off their Personal Lives, When it's None of your...

...Business? Like people don't like Batista because of his personal life, who cares you shouldn't worry about it. You should worry about him entertaining you, putting his body on the line.

It happens on Yahoo Answer's all the time. And if someone can't wrestle, then just simply DON'T WATCH IT, if you don't like it. Or even Jeff Hardy, he took drugs, SO, it's none of our business, it's Jeff Hardy's. Don't look at him different now, look at what he's done in the WWE. You should get the point now

Here's the point

Don't worry about their lives

WORRY about the entertainment and wrestler

BQ: AGREE OR DISAGREE

Like don't hate their personalities,

you really shouldn't care

EXPECT Matches Entertainment

Since people like bashing other wrestlers, how about SAY IT IN THEIR FACES. Their not gonna care, their gonna laught

Even if they kill somebody, IT'S THE WRESTLER'S PROBLEM NOT OURS
The Animalistic-Viper LP23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2010, 12:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

I Curse You Hogan!!! is on a distinguished road

Because their personal lives are so uneventful that they find it a point to but into others lives to make themselves feel important. Personally, I can care less what Dave Batista or anyone else do in their personal lives. Just give me a good show.

BQ: Agree

Edit: Also, I VERY HIGHLY doubt any of these fans would go up to ANY of these wrestlers, let alone someone like Dave Batista, and say what they do online right to their faces
I Curse You Hogan!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2010, 12:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

KENTA is Wrestling is on a distinguished road

Disagree. It is the same thing in all pro sports and with all other types of celebrities. Deal with it. If people don't want to spend their hard earned dollars on an a**hole it's their choice. I myself don't care for the most part. I do hate Batista though, but it is because he can't wrestle.
KENTA is Wrestling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2010, 12:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

chaos is on a distinguished road

Agree. What is more annoying than people caring about wrestler's personal lives? People assuming how the wrestler acts base on rumors. People like Rated Viper thinks Batista is a a$$hole in real life, but yet they never even met him. Meet him first, then say he's a a$$hole. Seriously. Mind your own business people.

Again, seriously. If you don't like someone on how they wrestle, switch the channel. Your not being force to watch it. As for the Batista haters, they of course have a reason to watch Batista. They watch Batista for a reason for them to hate him.

And how many people have Batista actually injured? Please. People say that Batista messes up ALL his move. People please. Don't confuse him with Kennedy.

Mind your own business people. Stop caring about HBK's personal life to. I see a question here weekly asking What is HBK up to? I respond with a mind your own business. and get thumbs down.
chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2010, 12:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

JD=WWE is on a distinguished road

true. batista, may be a jerk for real life, but mabye, he just doesnt like all of that attention. ya, and y do people even come on the wrestling section 4, if their just gonna make fun of it and of the wrestlers, they have no life.

bq: agree.

and true. u and i think a lot alike my friend haha.
JD=WWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2010, 12:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

WeAreVenom! is on a distinguished road

I agree. One outside wrestling example is when Michael Richards from Seinfeld said that racist stuff after getting heckled. At the same time I was mad at Michael Richards, I still liked his character Kramer he played on the show.
WeAreVenom! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2010, 12:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Clown Prince of Crime is on a distinguished road

I agree w/ u.
The Clown Prince of Crime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2010, 12:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Big Daddy is on a distinguished road

Like it not, we live in a world that has instant information available about celebrities and athletes. When you choose the public spotlight, it comes with the territory.

I beleive you are right, however the WWE also perpetuates this. For example, references to MVP being in jail, Chris Masters wellness violations,and oher subjects are fair game. This is just something the wrestlers need to deal with.
Big Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2010, 01:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Typical Conservative is on a distinguished road

I agree, even though I think their personal lives are interesting, it won't make me dislike them, if anything, it will make them more human.
Typical Conservative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2010, 01:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
Young Noob

Logan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Logan

Yeah i totally agree. what they do in the ring has nothing to do with what they do irl. they're a totally different person. they're paid to act like they are. for all we know John Cena and Evan Bourne could go spit on puppy's at the end of the show.

PEOPLE SHOULD MIND THERE OWN BUSINESS!!!
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2010, 01:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

ThePGeraF_INGsux is on a distinguished road

Well when certain wrestlers disrespect the fans outside the ring when you just want an autograph like the fact that BATISTA made a kid cry just because he asked for an autograph, we should know that stuff to know what they are like and their attitude toward the people that actually support them, but when it comes to their love lives, etc. yeah, it's none of our businesses.

And that's not the reason I hate Batista

I hate Batista because he botches every move he does
ThePGeraF_INGsux is offline   Reply With Quote